It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new need avatar and help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I new to the site and would like to do avatar. I need help finding a good one and how to do it all help would be appreciated!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by babygurl2013

go to search.... type avatar.... you will find all the help you need

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS babygurl. Here is the link to the Avatar Creations Thread. It has the most talented avatar Artists on ATS ready to create whatever you want...for free. They did all my Avatars, including the one I'm wearing now.

Just go to the last page on this thread. Introduce yourself, and they will take over from there. Read the first page too, for really helpful avatar information. Posting in the last page gets your order in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

edit on 10-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Welcome

You can learn how to set up your avatar in this thread: Avatar upload: Step by step instructions with pictures.

You can also visit this other thread if you would like someone to make you an avatar: BTS: Avatar creations

Good luck and enjoy your stay

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Welcome!!!!

So glad you joined

Enjoy your stay.

-nat cat-

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thanks to all that helped me would love for some body to create one for me i would really be thankful!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

You are Welcome babygurl. I see you have a nice one now. Remember, you can collect them and keep them like a change of clothes in your ATS photo album. I have a different one for every holiday.

If you want custom ones, go to the link for the Avatar Creations thread I already posted above. The link is also in my sig file at the bottom of this post.

Des

edit on 10-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join