It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool video taken before a thunderstorm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I wanted to share this with my fellow ATSers. I did a thread a while back about this incredible area near my cousins farm. I think it's a sacred spot or power spot. There was a thunderstorm brewing, and I walked into the woods a little ways.
If you walk about 200 yards off the back deck, you're in the woods. As you enter the forest, there's a growth of trees that is so dense, you're walking around in the dark. You can see how dense the canopy is in this video. There are small 'windows' of open spaces where you can see the sky.

I laid down on my back in the forest and pointed my camera up into the trees.You can hear the wind chimes up at the house, and one of the dogs came to hang out with me. The sound of the wind was so cool. It would kind of ebb and flow. I noticed it sounded just like the surf coming inout at the beach. Apologies for sounding like a moron. I'd had a couple beverages. I hope this photobucket link works.

The Wind

edit on 6-4-2013 by ColeYounger because: spellinggrammar

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

Thumbs up!
:second line:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

I want the last 60 seconds of my life back.
And I want my money back too!

Did I seriously just watch trees blowing in the wind?
WOW!

I am speechless.
Literally.

I was at least expecting to see a leaf fall or a bird fly off or.....SOMETHING!!!

I am off to shoot myself now.

new topics

join