It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Primeval Code

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised at all if this thread disappeared from ATS in the not to distant days. It might be prudent to copy all the pages thus far and store them... Paranoid a little? well, with Monsanto..... yea...!
It would be great to have someone here who is understanding the method to place a list of the components needed, and their construction or schematic of their construction for viewing of all who might want to construct their own apparatus for this 'irradiation', 'charging', or whatever the term would be.

I'm sure many have the means to construct the device to reconstruct this experiment.
I would try my hand at it for one.

edit: For agricultural crops.......

FRANKENcrops........lol
edit on 7-4-2013 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What I see is a form of electromagnetic radiation causing rapid growth mutations in previously stable species? I really don't want to eat that, thanks.

Also "As no currents flow in this apparatus, no perceptible loss of energy is observed. Hence energy is not a cost factor in this invention." - that is total rubbish. If the apparatus is not emitting charge photons at an accelerated rate or curvature, then it is not interacting with anything differently from background. Generating 10,000 volts absolutely consumes energy and if anything is causing mutations or accelerated growth, then it's the charge flood from this field. Feeding plants with an electric field is considerably more costly than using photosynthesis.
edit on 7-4-2013 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

wow that's pretty cool stuff....although i could see someone going all rouge and pulling a jurassic park....hmmm bipedal crocodile anyone?! lol

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Has some interesting implications for the nature of evolution...
...makes it look like devolution may be the more correct view.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Wow, truly amazing stuff. I was thinking of two points while reading the article and ALL the thought provoking comments... firstly, considering the fact that space travellers would be exposed to diffrent electromagnetic fields for extended periods of time....if a child was concieved in space and carried for the 4 weeks in that field could it become an evoloutionary throwback? Has this happened before? Men and women have been in space together soo....
Then I wondered what these experiments may have revealed about the condition of the earth in times past. Does this fast rate of maturation indicate shorter days and seasons in a higher electromagentic field? The 'earth once circled saturn' hypothesis seemed slightly more plausible. The crazy lifespans suggested in the old testament could reflect shorter years ..... I know these are erratic leaps and bounds but I decided to rinse out the meade jar and drank what was in the bottom XD

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

You are thinking just what I am thinking upon reading OP.I am not sure how to generate an electro magnetic field,but am sure going to find out.It doesn't seem like it would be too difficult.This is definitely the sort of experiment I would be thrilled to undertake.I can only imagine the applications.
To the OP.Great find.Most interesting,and useful thing I have seen on ATS in quite some time.S&F for you,my friend.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Excellent reading and a great subject.

Would one think that while exposing to these electric fields is not natural that maybe over the years a electronic filed that covered the earth has been removed or lowered and affects our current cell development to be the opposite of what they were in the past.

Could this be corrected?

Or dare I say should we attempt to correct it?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Months and months of "boring" threads. This one is totally refreshing.
Thanksl
Limbo (S+F)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
Makes me wonder if this is related to pan spermia with the earth going through an electromagnetic field.

Awesome information OP

Funny you should say that, i was just thinking along similar lines.

Thanks for posting OP, i REALLY want to build a device that would allow me to try this for myself...i love experiments like this. Spring is upon us here in the UK (although you would think it's still deepest Winter ATM) and i'll be planting up tomatoes, beans and onions soon...i fancy treating half the seeds and leaving the other half as the are from the packet.

I've not tried the links provided yet, but hopefully there will be some detailed instructions available online somewhere to show me how to rig a DIY crude device up to expose the seeds to a HV field for a week or so, anyone found any simple plans around?

I have a few large capacitors, and i have an old CRT TV i'm about to salvage for parts too...if i can build it with stuff i have laying around, (and build it safely) i will document what happens and perhaps even post a kind of photo diary of the results.

In terms of benefit to Humanity, Wheat that grows in a month as opposed to seven months, really would feed the world. Imagine African / Asian communities who have scarce water resources...a plant that grows in one seventh of the time, would presumably require only one seventh of the water normally required.

Would be a life saver in drought prone regions. Also natural and timing / cycle affected pest resistence means no chemicals needed, crop is ready before natural pest life cycles begin and a higher yield to boot.

Where i was thinking along the same lines as 'liveandlearn', i thought of two things, one was could this principle be similar to the device supposedly developed by the engineer called 'Royal Rife'...who suppopsedly built a device that generated HV / Electrostatic fields that could not only cure Cancer, but also appeared to REVERSE the affects of aging on living cells?!

Could the field be triggering a protein or other biochemical release that is causing the targeted body cells to revert back to a 'new' state, as seems to be happening in the seeds described in this thread?

Could the cure for not only Cancer, but myriad ageing related diseases and other ailments be as simple as wearing a kind of band around the affected area that produces a HV electrostatic field for a couple of weeks?

And could these fields, produced naturally in nature out in space, perhaps concentrated in a region along our Solar Systems' orbit within our Galaxy...on a periodic basis, changing life on our planet every 200 - 250 Million years, or in other words once (or maybe twice / sporadically in the case of one off events) every orbit of our Solar System around the Galaxy in a 'Galactic Year' ?

If there is a region of our Milky Way Galaxy, perhaps a Nebula or dense cluster of stars that naturally creates an electrostatic field of sufficient strength, type and duration...perhaps it is this penetrating our planets magnetic field and affecting DNA based organisms? Apparently reverting life back to a primeval state...a kind of refresh or reset for DNA based life, plant and animal...and Human of course.

Maybe there have been no real mass extinction events at all...maybe the species we thought died off in some cataclysmic event appeared to dissapear suddenly, because within one generation, they all changed due to passing through a massive field similar to that described by the OP?

Either way...i'm going to have to try this for myself, thanks for a very interesting thread OP.

edit on 7-4-2013 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Excellent refreshing non-doom-and-gloom thread! Star, flag and fave. Will be back later to read up more.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am really surprised to see only one more page on this topic. Seems like something people would be all over.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Awesome ~ Electrifying in fact!!!

Thanks for sharing +

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
gives more credibility to this:

voices.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Perish the thought.. we can only speculate what the result of this would be on the human species
if tested.
Does anyone have any theory how this might be beneficial under evolution/natural selection?
Limbo

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
This is truly fascinating stuff.

I wonder how far back the genomes could revert back, ie, could we make human eggs and sperm revert back to their neanderthal/walking man genomes, etc.

Anyways, faster wheat growth, etc is always a good thing especially if they have more vitality. Same as trouts ;-p

We already have this in modern society, just take a look at the new breed of people born into this world technology...dumb shi...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Cool find! I'm surprised no one has brought up Rupert Sheldrake's morphogenetic field theory:

edit on 7-4-2013 by deometer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp

What exactly would you need to generate an electrostatic field?

...an electrostatic generator...........no but......seriously!

m.instructables.com...

Though I'm not sure that generates an electrostatic field
Or generates electricity from an electrostatic field....I've
Honestly never built one......it was just a stab in the dark .

Could the electrostatic field caused by transmitters in our
Everyday lives be orchestrated to a frequency that prevents
Evolution of the mind? A kind of dumbing of the masses if you like?
edit on 7/4/13 by vince_convinced because: To cover my lack of research

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This could very well be the technology that saves us from a GMO disaster.

Could this be used to undo Monsanto's genetic tinkering? If you exposed some GM monsanto seed to an electrostatic field, would it undo the genetic manipulation?

There seems to be a significant number of aspiring mad scientists interested in testing this. We should get together and compare notes.
edit on 7-4-2013 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
"Primeval COde" lets look a lot closer to home...
In World War II the Germans ran their war maching on synthetic oil. THe 'code' for it has long been rumored to be in the flooded lower basements of the former I.G. Farben building in Frankfurt, Germany, now the US Army Headquarters.
A little closer to home, I was in the George C. Scott movie, "The Formula". A story of the World War II German formula being bought up by big business in the 1970's to keep cheap fuel out of the common mans hands.
Which is true? Who knows. I do know that in the 1980's the Japanese were testing a light/lazer chip in computers. They tested it by putting them in a popular computer game of the time. The games ran 24/7 in the computer parlors that were popular at the time. When we asked the inventor why not bring the new chip out now, he responded they had to recoup research and development costs! He spoke of going through the Pentium series and other things...now this was back in the day of 286, 386 and 486 chips.
So can things like this happen, yes, definately yes.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am wondering if a more intense electromagnetic field here on Earth would result in a higher gravitational pull as well. If so, it could explain more robust plant growth in affected seeds.

ETA: I also found this Nat Geo article IN thought some here may find interesting. The trout took on the hooked lip of salmon. "Salmon Navigate Using Earth's Magnetic Grid."

newswatch.nationalgeographic.com...

These results help explain why salmon raised in hatcheries so frequently become lost in the ocean. Since many fisheries are crisscrossed with electric wires, magnets, and metallic objects—all of which alter perception of magnetism—the fish never learn the magnetic “feeling” of home.

edit on 7-4-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join