It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschild Central Banking and The New World Order.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

CIAGypsy
The Rothschild family does not own the Federal Reserve. No family OWNS the Federal Reserve. Perhaps you don't realize how the Federal Reserve is structured or operates.

In the current system, private banks are for-profit businesses but government regulation places restrictions on what they can do. The Federal Reserve System is a part of government that regulates the private banks. The balance between privatization and government involvement is also seen in the structure of the system. Private banks elect members of the board of directors at their regional Federal Reserve Bank while the members of the Board of Governors are selected by the President of the United States and confirmed by the Senate. The private banks give input to the government officials about their economic situation and these government officials use this input in Federal Reserve policy decisions. In the end, private banking businesses are able to run a profitable business while the U.S. government, through the Federal Reserve System, oversees and regulates the activities of the private banks.

It is a compromise and combination between public/government oversight and private/for-profit business.

Sorry but the Fed is in no way public and it certainly not controlled by the government. It is owned by private individuals most of whom are not even American.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

buster2010

CIAGypsy
The Rothschild family does not own the Federal Reserve. No family OWNS the Federal Reserve. Perhaps you don't realize how the Federal Reserve is structured or operates.

In the current system, private banks are for-profit businesses but government regulation places restrictions on what they can do. The Federal Reserve System is a part of government that regulates the private banks. The balance between privatization and government involvement is also seen in the structure of the system. Private banks elect members of the board of directors at their regional Federal Reserve Bank while the members of the Board of Governors are selected by the President of the United States and confirmed by the Senate. The private banks give input to the government officials about their economic situation and these government officials use this input in Federal Reserve policy decisions. In the end, private banking businesses are able to run a profitable business while the U.S. government, through the Federal Reserve System, oversees and regulates the activities of the private banks.

It is a compromise and combination between public/government oversight and private/for-profit business.

Sorry but the Fed is in no way public and it certainly not controlled by the government. It is owned by private individuals most of whom are not even American.

You misunderstand the nature of my comment. When I used the term "public" in the context of the sentence above, I was referring to the fact that the individuals from the District Banks are not government employees. They are meant to represent non-government...i.e. public.

Further, there are individuals who are on the district boards whom aren't even in banking, but come from public companies and organizations (such as JC Penney, Metropolitan Museum of Art, or the Thrive Foundation for Youth to name a few). Each district board is meant to represent a cross-section of banking, commercial, agricultural, industrial, service, labor, consumer, and public interests.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
THE VATICAN HAS JOINED THE RESISTANCE

www.chicagotribune.com...

THE TIME IS NOW

THE NEW WORLD ORDER HAS LANDED

SINCE ATS CENSORED ME, CHECK OUT MY POST ON GLP

www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.youtube.com...

WATCH THIS MOVIE

UFOS ARE NAZI TECHNOLOGY

THE IDEAS CAME FROM THE THULE SOCIETY IN GERMANY

en.wikipedia.org...

PRIOR TO WWII, GERMANY HAD A SECRET EXPEDITION TO THE SOUTH POLE.

www.youtube.com...

66°33'9.76"S 99°50'20.90"E

DURING WWII, AMERICA SET UP THULE AIR BASE IN GREENLAND, THE MYTHICAL "THULE" AREA

en.wikipedia.org...

GERMANY ATTEMPTED TO WITHDRAWAL THEIR GOLD FROM THE FEDS THIS YEAR AND WERE TOLD TO COME BACK LATER

www.cnbc.com...

THE AIR FORCE, WHEN THEY "DEBUNKED UFOS", ONLY CLAIMED THEY WERE FRIENDLY, THE TECHNOLOGY WAS KNOWN TO AMERICA, AND THEY ARE FROM EARTH

www.nsa.gov...

CENTRAL BANK SCAMMERS, WE ARE COMING FOR OUR GOLD BACK. YOU ACTIVATED THE REAL TRAP CARD WE PLACED AFTER YOU SCAMMED AMERICA, WHICH IS WHY WE FUNDED THE THIRD REICH TO WEAKEN EUROPE IN THE FIRST PLACE

REMEMBER: YURI GAGARIN OF RUSSIA REPORTED UFO'S AFTER BEING THE "FIRST MAN IN SPACE". RUSSIA HAS ALSO CLAIMED UFOS DISABLED THEIR NUKES.

THE US MILITARY HAS ADMITTED THE CAPABILITIES OF THIS TECHNOLOGY

www.youtube.com...

ALSO, EVEN 4CHAN BANNED ME AFTER I HAD A THREAD LIVE FOR OVER 12 HOURS RELATED TO THIS TOPIC

YOU CANNOT PREVENT THE HAPPENING.

WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER

i0.wp.com...

edit on 23-9-2013 by XcoV1BGskID because: SMDSHILLS

edit on Tue Sep 24 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: The use of ALL CAPS

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
oh yeah, btw

WE ALIENS NAO

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
btw, if anyone decides to steal the information i have provided within this thread, keep in mind you would be defrauding the USA government, tampering with government property, committing treason against the USA government, and stealing USA government property

watch out who's hand you bite

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join