It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Place 9/11 With Other Conspiracy Theories?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

People who think there were nukes in the basement are getting into fistfights with the people who think there were lasers from outer space who are in turn getting into yelling matches with the people who think the towers were all fake buildings

A great example here of said repertoire made use of by GoodOlDave...

All right then, please explain why what I said was wrong. Every time I've seen someone coming here wanting to discuss the "they weren't real planes" conspiracy theory, every OTHER conspiracy theorist gangs up on them to the point where I myself don't even need to say a word. We both know why you feell the need to censure these people- you believe their "more fringe" conspiracy theories discredit your "less fringe" conspiracy theories by asociation and are making the so-called "truth" movement look like a bunch of lunatics as a whole. Tell me I'm wrong.

That inferiority complex alone is de facto proof you yourselves consider these claims of yours are conspiracy theories rather than established fact. This is because you consider such people to be on YOUR side, rather than mine.

edit on 8-4-2013 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I find there is a lot more evidence and credible documentation for the existence of UFOs and possible government involvement in the cover up than I have found for 9/11 conspiracies of a government job.I've found the crazier 9/11 conspiracy theories even surpass the craziest UFO ones in absurdity. 9/11 remains in the realm of conspiracy theory because, well, like Reptoids, Illuminati, and other crap, no credible evidence has been presented that the government did it. And we've been waiting 11 years for someone to put up or shut up.

You tube ramblings of some basement dwelling nerd with a nifty video editor does not evidence make. Nor have the so called Truther "experts", such as Gage or Jones, produced anything concrete. So why should 9/11 "the government did it" theories be any different than "reptiles from Pluto are molesting my cat" or "the government is sending mind control signals through my X-Box" crap that clogs the boards?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join