It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4.7 EQ Off California upgraded to 5.1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
WTH?!

I've been busy on my thread here and getting material so I hadn't been looking at the real time's for what the world was up to this evening. The quake list is just full of high 4's and 5's. Not just in one spot, but all over the pacific rim on the same day. Yikes! Nothing unprecedented, I don't mean to pull the fire alarm because it's not that stunning. Still.. I caught my breath to see it.

Global Earthquake Incident Index

Yup,

Been watching all day and those 4's and 5's are all over the place. Happens sometimes but still makes me sit up and notice.

Peace

I know this much, if those 4's and 5's were hitting here in the Central Valley in one day , I bet you I'll be everybody's fire alarms and reply buttons.

Though this does make me say hmmmm..what's next?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Just a thought,.... Holidays often take the more seasoned workers, (the ones with a longer time in the positions),out of the office and bring in the workers with less real time experience. This applies to gov. Jobs.
Are the monitoring stations a national, state, or county operated? Or privately run?

Note: I'm not saying being green makes them incompetent. I'm saying the end result may in fact be the same, but how they go about things may be slightly different.

tom

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by jude11

Just a thought,.... Holidays often take the more seasoned workers, (the ones with a longer time in the positions),out of the office and bring in the workers with less real time experience. This applies to gov. Jobs.
Are the monitoring stations a national, state, or county operated? Or privately run?

Note: I'm not saying being green makes them incompetent. I'm saying the end result may in fact be the same, but how they go about things may be slightly different.

tom

Possible explanation but what about the monitoring equipment? Still the same.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

True and a good point...

Thanks for keeping us informed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join