It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40+ Officers & ATF Agents Raid Home of Youtube Gun Personality FPSRussia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

100 years ago anyone could walk into a hardware store and buy dynamite without a permit,background check or look from anyone.

Times change.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

100 years ago anyone could walk into a hardware store and buy dynamite without a permit,background check or look from anyone.

Times change.

Back then, they didn't advertise it like this fool.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by Bedlam
Hopefully not, it's so easy to get an explosives permit there's no need to ever mess up that way.

Seriously, to any ATSer, it's butt simple, get the permit, don't get caught with your pants down. It's easier to explain where you got the detcord and c4 from later than to explain why you don't have a permit for it.

Even easier not to video tape oneself and post it on youtube saying, "look everyone at what I did".

True, however, I had a bunch of 'stuff' I'd got from a now late SF CSM who had left field work and was in charge of the fun stuff at a local Army base for his last few years. Needed to blow a beaver dam, decided to go legit and got a permit along with some kinepak. At least now I only have to explain where it came from if they get interested.

Got my little concrete bunker and all. It's approved!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by neo96

Times change.

Back then, they didn't advertise it like this fool.

Back then, they used it. So pretty much everyone in hearing distance knew it. Farmers used for land clearing / road making, stump removal, making fishing ponds, getting rid of beaver dams, breaking up hard soil...and occasional fishing.

DuPont even put out a booklet in the early 1900's called "Farming with Dynamite" telling your average farmer all that he could do with his new box o' toys.

Back then, it was tool - just like others you might buy at the hardware store. This tool just happened to be a tool that went boom.

edit on 28-3-2013 by Frogs because: me words out leave

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Times change.

And not necessarily for the better.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Sure they did

ahundredyearsago.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Back then, it was tool
Yeah... I know.

I was merely pointing out the tools that chose to flaunt cool stuff on Youtube.

If a tree falls in the woods...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Apparently this generation is the worst generation that has has ever lived hence all the laws to "make them safe"

People haven't changed, only the date and the amount of laws.
edit on 28-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm pretty sure you know what I meant, but a star for the history.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Apparently this generation is the worst generation that has has ever lived hence all the laws to "make them safe"

"Make them safe" or control them? I say it's more of the latter.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I can see it now as he waves goodbye to the ATF.

"Da Yankees profess to expand freedom...but obviously, not in their own backyard."

"Have a nice day!"

Reverting to his true self, "Y'all git on outta here!"

I truly hope that there is a lawsuit. Never been one to back such action, but hey, let's start using their own tactics against them.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

He can claim he uses Tannerite, but I betcha they didnt find any We used to live by a good friend who owned a quarry. Every 4th of july we would get tanked and blow crap up in the quarry... cars and things. Dynamite... he had it legally.. and we used it... a lot. I could have made a video claiming I was using plastic explosive or tannerite... or any number of things. Just cause he claimed it, and was ENTERTAINING.. doesnt mean he had it. Looks like the ATF wanted an excuse to look at him harder than they rightfully should have.

i'm not sure you understand about tannerite. it's inexpensive, safe, and the force of a bullet will set it off. it's a binary compound that is inert until the two chemicals are mixed, and even then you could throw it around and drop it without any trouble. it's completely legal. dynamite would be more difficult to use and legal issues would be had.

i wouldn't let them take a thing. their warrant was for tannerite, something that is perfectly legal. even if he is blowing up cars with it, he isn't being payed to demolish cars, he's being paid through ad revenue for filming.

this reminds me of another gun collector that recently had his whole collection taken without being charged for anything.

According to the Freedom Outpost, a raid occurred in the home of Robert Adams as the DPS and S.W.A.T. confiscated over a thousand guns on Wednesday. The court documents revealed that agents have been eying Adams for years, yet no charges were filed as of yet. However, authorities did seize dozens upon dozens of firearms from Adams’ home in Albuquerque.

americanlivewire.com...

they're already coming for your guns. they know who has what, they're just taking out the biggest "strongholds" first as it were.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
It's a little strange don't you think? His was manager killed then he's busted. Somethings going on here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-SAP-
edit on 28-3-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

And, the plot thickens.. That is interesting.

The timing is also interesting with all the talk; Obama's pathetic 'save the children' speech, the ban that didn't go through, and what not.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I've seen that stuff for sale at cabellas, so I don't see how it could be illegal unless you are only allowed to have a certain amount. Even then he uses his for the production of hs youtube show.

Weird.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

They prolly just needed a reason to bust him...

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah. He actually was making money because people were watchinng his channel. The govt doesn't like people making money on their own. I also believe he sold his own line of exploding targets so maybe that had something to do with it, but what it really comes down to is the govt didn't like him making guns more popular, they didn't like him making money, and having influence, so they violated his rights.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here is a demo of his finest work.....This is nothing but a Georiga boy playing in his back yard

edit on 28-3-2013 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

He's crazy, but awesome. Piece of that truck missed his head by about 3-4 feet. That is the definition of luck right there.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I saw one of his vids where his cameraman took shrapnel from an exploding refrigerator.

seems like a fine young man

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
LOL getting busted was the best thing that happened to him

what a moron.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join