It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Old are the posters here?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"LOL i just hit the big 32 a few months back but i still get carded for beer sometimes"

Thats not possible I have n`t been asked for ID since I was 16. Just how young do you look Hippiedude??????

Hippiedude is in the States.. Drinking age is 21 here.. not 18. That's why. I am 30 (holy crap, I'm 30!!) and still get carded!

Young people PFoooot.. know nothing about being young... LOL

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
23/male anyone wanna chat?

I get mistaken for a 17 year old alot. The new guy in my apartment "caught" me smoking and asked me if I was old enough. I told him I was 23 ... old enough to drink! Can't wait till this weekened so I can get sh|tfaced!!!

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hey guys and gals, you know you are starting to go "over the hill" when they no longer card you so don't complain when you get carded.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This board is crazy since I last visited it. You old-timers are still here? God, I know who doesn't have a life here. BTW: 19 in 4 months. What's that, someone wants to chat? I have homework to do. c-ya

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   
27 and when I'm clean shaven I always get carded. Funny thing is the drinking age in New Zealand is 18.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
"Hippiedude is in the States.. Drinking age is 21 here.. not 18"

Always felt sorry for you guys with that. Can`t really see the benefit.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I turned 21 in September, and I get carded for cigarettes and alcohol at every turn. (yes, I have quite a few bad habits. I'm okay with that.) while I was in the UK, we didn't get carded for anything. it was quite a thrill for us silly Americans
('specially since I wasn't yet 21)

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
I get carded for cigarettes and alcohol at every turn. (yes, I have quite a few bad habits. I'm okay with that.)

Wow carded...lol
Never been carded, used to buy jack by the half when I was 17. I needed it for the weekend bonfire I always had. We had to cut down one of two trees because the twenty to thirty foot flames caught them on fire. To this day the tree still standing hasn't grown a single leaf on the side by the fire ring.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm the same age as Saph. Seems I get carded more the last few years than I did when I was younger. The older I get the happier I am about showing an ID, lol.

I had a decent fake ID when I was 18. I then gave to a friend a few days before I turned 21, the day after I went to a bar that I had been drinking at since I was 16 - and got carded for the first time. I loved going to Canada, it's only a few hours away, at 17 we had no problem drinking there.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm 18. But I don't feel my age anymore....I got mad at some teenagers the other day at work....

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
well is might be silly but I`ve got bump this again. The banner at the front says there are 1172 active posters, so another 30 odd votes will see a nice 10%. It would be nice to see something semi representative.

Go on you know ya want to...

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
what if there was an 18-25 option? :p

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"what if there was an 18-25 option? :p"

Purposefully avoided.

posted on May, 17 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I'm 32, 33 in November.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm 16, soon to be 17.
Another of the youngbloods, and please...no more touching me.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
You made this thread, so how old are you?? Well I have to say more then that so this will post so do tell us your age and don't lie! I'll be able to tell by your typing if you are hehe!!
Mags

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"what if there was an 18-25 option? :p"

Purposefully avoided.

Thats my range. Well for a couple years yet...

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
just turned 27, on may 28.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
secret market research, no I did n`t want to make it a child/adult thing. Which it might have seemed, I also wanted lots of people to vote so I extended it to 20 o make younger voters more comfortable. Not sure if would have made a difference but since I got quite a few votes I`ll just assume my silly ideas worked.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   

...and don't look a day over 50...

[Edited on 5-6-2003 by alien]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join