It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AN EARLY HAPPY EASTER TO ALL YOU ATSers...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Happy Easter Rod

Happy Easter ATS

It's gonna get messy again isn't it

If you remember last years party

Ahem

Sorry about the carpet man

Cody

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hi Cody and thanks for your Easter wishes.... Warmes the heart...

I would like to apologise in advance for any incoherent posts that i may put here or any other threads as from now on today as i was trapped earlier on whilst going to collect our fresh croissants from the village bakery (which is the local Frenchh café) and the kind owner slipped a couple of whiskys into my coffee... with "of course" me not noticing...

My spelling can be crap from time to time but i guess within the next hour or so this may worsen.... so once again, please excuse me for being in quite a tiddly state at 11:33 AM French time.... i owe one to the local Baker... (He's dead!!!) Gladly he is

link   
reply to post by cody599

I would like to apologise in advance for any incoherent posts that i may put here or any other threads as from now on today as i was trapped earlier on whilst going to collect our fresh croissants from the village bakery (which is the local Frenchh café) and the kind owner slipped a couple of whiskys into my coffee... with "of course" me not noticing...

My spelling can be crap from time to time but i guess within the next hour or so this may worsen.... so once again, please excuse me for being in quite a tiddly state at 11:33 AM French time.... i owe one to the local Baker... (He's dead!!!) Gladly he is

link   
reply to post by cody599

My spelling can be crap from time to time but i guess within the next hour or so this may worsen.... so once again, please excuse me for being in quite a tiddly state at 11:33 AM French time.... i owe one to the local Baker... (He's dead!!!) Gladly he is a friend!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 29-3-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added as quite tiddly!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Oh dear
Rods on the sauce already

It could end up like this

You might need this later

Good luck my friend
Good luck

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by Rodinus

Oh dear
Rods on the sauce already

It could end up like this

You might need this later

Good luck my friend
Good luck

Oh Dear...

I really hate French bakers!!!

I am having trouble typing, so i think i will come back in about 14 hours, when my hangover decides to leave me... this post took me 30 mins to type!!!!!

Hugs to all...

Rod *Smashed!!!!*

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Rod you sir are a real dog.

Hope you feel better.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Do you feel like this Rod ?

Skip to 3:52

edit on 29/3/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Ohhhhhh gawwwddd!!!!!

Thatnis a really good docu...

I do indeed!... blummin heck... triple post guys!!!!

My sincerest apologies.... woof woof

Kindest blurry apologies

Bloppyinu... erm... i mean Rodinus... "hic"...

edit on 29-3-2013 by Rodinus because: drunk phrase added... "hic"...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

S'OK
I got your back Rod

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Hi caladonea and Happy Easter. You always put up such pretty pictures and cards at various forum post/topics. I really enjoy them as do the other folks also I'm sure. The pics always make me feel happier and bring a smile to my face.
So many folks here that put up such pretty and fun pics and such. Littled16 and FortAnthem and others. The men folk have put up some cool stuff too.

caladonea, you have a good heart and a beautiful soul and you share and express all so well. Thanx again. Teddy bear hugs and Blessings and I hope the Easter Bunny is good to ya.

And Rod, hang in there...for all we know, the Easter Bunny may be having a lil nip or two also.

edit on 29-3-2013 by shrevegal because: added thought

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Thank you for your kind words; I really appreciate it. Many blessings to you and your family; you are in my prayers.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Hope you have a wonderful weekend friend.

heres some treats

and a little humor...

peace and love and hugs
~nat cat~

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

Well done. I love this. 11 miles??? Crikey....Guess I'll have a hard time topping that seeing as my 'bottle shop' is only 500 metres away.

Happy Easter to all

Bally.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Thank you Shrev and Nat for your Easter wishes and many apologies for not having answered earlier but, as you no doubt noticed, i think it was better to wait it out until i felt better.

I got well and truly trapped by our local baker/cafe owner yesterday... as i have a nasty case of flu he served me what they call a cold coffee (2 even) which basically consists of a short coffee with a double dose of whisky in it.... Ended up spending the rest of the day in bed!!!!

Completely knocked me out as not used to alcohol any more!

My deepest excuses for spelling mistakes and triple posts to all yesterday.

Have a wonderful weekend to all of you and Thanks equally to Rocky and Cody for your brill senses of humour

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 30-3-2013 by Rodinus because: spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
happy ester

edit on 30-3-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Happy Easter everyone
!
I hope everybody enjoys the weekend.
If anyone has an excess of sunshine and flowers, please feel free to send them North, it's snowing outside right now and the hopes of taking the Easter egg hunt outside are dwindling.

I may just have chocolate covered monkeys in my house instead of bunnies tomorrow
!!
Thanks for all the giggles!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join