It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plasma actuators on aircraft

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomer135
Well I've refueled dozens of b-2s in my career and I've never noticed anything like that on them. I'm not saying they don't have it, just where does the millions of pounds of fuel go on a 36 hour flight?

Why, chemtrails, of course. They're actually produced by B-2s.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Well I've refueled dozens of b-2s in my career and I've never noticed anything like that on them. I'm not saying they don't have it, just where does the millions of pounds of fuel go on a 36 hour flight?

Of all the things to mock on this site you are here mocking a conspiracy that actually has facts behind it.. why might that be?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I'm pretty sure they used a cesium additive in the JP-7 they used for the SR-71. The cesium along with a few other things were called A-50 and it was added to the JP-7. Not sure if any other aircraft use JP-7, although maybe boomer can answer that, I seem to recall reading somewhere that there were still a few Q Model KC-135's that could refuel aircraft with JP-7.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster

Of all the things to mock on this site you are here mocking a conspiracy that actually has facts behind it.. why might that be?

Lol what might be those so called facts about chemtrails be? Chemtrails are non sense!
edit on 1-4-2013 by Stealthbomber because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stealthbomber

Lol what might be those so called facts about chemtrails be? Chemtrails are non sense!
edit on 1-4-2013 by Stealthbomber because: Spelling

By tying the B-2 to chemtrails or just mocking the possibility of the B-2 using some exotic tech.

He has mocked every aspect of it really...

Of all the things to mock on this site why this?

And there are facts... tons of them... I have posted that all through this thread...

Cook and LaViolette document all this all through history... far more evidence to support this than most other conspiracies on this site.. especially aliens... yet you have people here mocking this and posting long BS posts supposedly describing science yet forgetting to mention the key effects that allow it to work which I posted a video to and got no response...

If people weren't s dumbed down about science they wouldn't be able to get away with this kind of stuff.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Most of things posted on this site have absolutely no facts behind them and anyone with half a brain knows that but they still get picked apart and shown they're not true.

Bedlam stated in the first page of this thread that nick cook was pretty close to getting the truth about plasma although he didnt get the full story and thought he was onto anti-gravity.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
facinating thread...my ignorance of physics notwithstanding, i always look to the phrase "always follow the money"....case in point, the large hadron collider...tens of thousands of man hours by top physicists, multiple billions of dollars from several countries working together, spent over ten years, and for what?...to satisfy the curiosity of scientists about the extremely brief nano-second appearence of the "god particle?...please
.....that kind of protracted dedication of that many man hours, construction, and billions of dollars, is for something far more important than what is being publicly announced.
so....my question.....is the tens of billions of dollars being spent on "black projects" only for eluding radar and military communications? basic logic tells a person absolutely not.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The tens of billions of dollars are spent by the DOD for radar alluding would be justified because if you have an aircraft that has a tiny RCS that can go in and bomb targets without being seen it gives them the upper hand in a war.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Most of things posted on this site have absolutely no facts behind them and anyone with half a brain knows that but they still get picked apart and shown they're not true.

I disagree.. this site is mostly filled with alien discussion which has no evidence to back it up.. and it just so happens to be what the government themselves are pushing. Nick Cook documents this through all his work..

Bedlam stated in the first page of this thread that nick cook was pretty close to getting the truth about plasma although he didnt get the full story and thought he was onto anti-gravity.

Bedlam had to.. it's irrefutable. I suspect if there wasn't irrefutable evidence showing it's real he would be denying that as well.. but just because electrogravitics isn't as commonly known as plasma actuators doesn't mean it isn't real... it just means the powers that be have put a huge amount of effort into hiding it and discrediting it.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

The tens of billions of dollars are spent by the DOD for radar alluding would be justified because if you have an aircraft that has a tiny RCS that can go in and bomb targets without being seen it gives them the upper hand in a war.

If the B-2 was the state of the art in radar stealth or technology in general we likely wouldn't know about it.. in fact it's 60 year old tech which is the only reason it is being used in such a public project.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
facinating thread...my ignorance of physics notwithstanding, i always look to the phrase "always follow the money"....case in point, the large hadron collider...tens of thousands of man hours by top physicists, multiple billions of dollars from several countries working together, spent over ten years, and for what?...to satisfy the curiosity of scientists about the extremely brief nano-second appearence of the "god particle?...please
.....that kind of protracted dedication of that many man hours, construction, and billions of dollars, is for something far more important than what is being publicly announced.
so....my question.....is the tens of billions of dollars being spent on "black projects" only for eluding radar and military communications? basic logic tells a person absolutely not.

Great points... I think lots of people are starting to wake up. Don't sell yourself short about physics though... that is something they use to keep us in the dark.. make this all seem much more mysterious than it really is. It's actually the opposite. It's incredible how simple it really is. But that is the funny thing about all this... showing people how simple it is takes a lot of time for some reason. Maybe because we have been conditioned so much.

Also, the LHC may simply be a diversion in general... look for New Zealander Bruce Cathie's work.. it may be to test tapping into an energy grid in the universe and on Earth...

edit on 1-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I disagree.. this site is mostly filled with alien discussion which has no evidence to back it up.. and it just so happens to be what the government themselves are pushing. Nick Cook documents this through all his work..

Bedlam had to.. it's irrefutable. I suspect if there wasn't irrefutable evidence showing it's real he would be denying that as well.. but just because electrogravitics isn't as commonly known as plasma actuators doesn't mean it isn't real... it just means the powers that be have put a huge amount of effort into hiding it and discrediting it.

If you had bothered to read what I said, you wouldn't have to disagree as I said most of the stuff on this website is BS! I don't bother to read any of the other forums just the aircraft projects and Area 51 forums, even of those some of the things are mostly BS ie. chemtrails, Bob lazar, dulce..

The knowledge of plamsa actuators is real and proven, anti-gravity and zero point energy is not proven and doesn't have the maths to back any of the theories either..

reply to post by jimmyx

If the B-2 was the state of the art in radar stealth or technology in general we likely wouldn't know about it.. in fact it's 60 year old tech which is the only reason it is being used in such a public project.

How much do people really know about the B-2? For a public project there's a hell of a lot of things that are still classified on this plane and still will be for a long time. As you said in your earlier posts hidden in plain sight is the best..

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

You said -

"Most of things posted on this site have absolutely no facts behind them and anyone with half a brain knows that but they still get picked apart and shown they're not true."

I was saying I disagree that it gets picked apart and shown to be not true.. it's promoted and accepted on this site... this being man made tech is much more ignored compared to the alien angle. Which is by design as Nick Cook documents..

How much do people really know about the B-2? For a public project there's a hell of a lot of things that are still classified on this plane and still will be for a long time. As you said in your earlier posts hidden in plain sight is the best..

They know it exists and is used for stealth... for the price they spent on those, people should realize there is more to it than they are letting on. And even then the B-2 is relatively in plain sight compared to other tech.

Just consider that the Nazis had the same tech at the end of WWII... that alone should tell you how old this tech is.. AND we probably don't even know half of the info about the Nazis little B-2.... the Horton 229.

edit on 1-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Aerozine-50 has UDMH in it. Along with some other fun stuff, you chuck some energy into it, and you get a sort of erratic delayed IR fluorescent effect where you get little random bursts of IR from the effluent cloud. Screws with the tracking on some IR sensors, especially the rotating slit types.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Why do you think I'm mocking it? Obviously they're putting SOMETHING into the B-2 from a tanker, and by the Browniacs, it sure isn't fuel. This is PROOF!!11!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

I'm pretty sure they used a cesium additive in the JP-7 they used for the SR-71. The cesium along with a few other things were called A-50 and it was added to the JP-7. Not sure if any other aircraft use JP-7, although maybe boomer can answer that, I seem to recall reading somewhere that there were still a few Q Model KC-135's that could refuel aircraft with JP-7.

I don't think there are any q models left, but we do have T models still flying. The T's were former Q's with the big R model engine on them. They were created for the SR-71 and all it does is keep the pilots from pumping JP-8 fuel in the wings into two of the three body tanks in the belly that held the JP-7 for the SR-71. And it also adds a light on the tail of the plane for night refueling. There was a project in 2006 that needed T models at Edwards AFB at the time, but I can't elaborate just yet.

We DO NOT use T models to refuel the B-2. Although we can but all the fuel is JP-8. The KC-135 has 10 fuel tanks on board, and we can drain fuel into just about any tank from another tank, except the reserves at the tip of the wings (they can only go into the wing tanks). Hence, the T-model kept the two different fuels separate.

A note about Chemtrails. Yes, America as a country has used aircraft to deliver a weapons system (i.e. Agent Orange??) that can be seen as chemtrails. But the theory behind the conspiracy doesn't make sense. We don't drop chemicals out of planes on Americans. In fact, anything that came out of the back of the plane would most likely evaporate before it hit the ground. We've dumped 100,000 pounds of fuel out of the boom before for an IFE and we had to climb to over 10,000 feet to do it to ensure it evaporated before hitting the ground.

This thread is very interesting, however lets not let it get caught up in all the bs out there. IF and thats a big IF, the B-2 has some sort of plasma system around the plane, don't you think that the tanker crew would need to know this information? That jet has some crazy systems in it, and I'm not saying they don't have it cause I just don't know, but all I can say is I've never seen any kind of craziness when refueling them. Here's the B-2 up close and personal from my collection. Maybe you guys can see something on there that's "spooky".

up close and personal

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

About the only way to spot if it's got the system (other than looking in the cockpit) is that there will be a sharp conductive strip on the leading edge, it sort of looks like a sharp black ceramic, or used to anyway. The rest is inside or a small engine mod, you do have to dump the opposite charge into the exhaust.

ETA: the very first test bed had what looked more like an electric fence wire on insulators, made the thing have a bad RCS when it was off, but was easy to concept test with.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Another thing to point out. The B-2 is much bigger than people give it credit for. It's considered a heavy aircraft for our qualifications and we put a lot of fuel into that jet. The bow wave alone from that jet gives us warnings in our refueling manuals about using units of trim on the boom to keep it at 30 on the elevation. 3 units of trim is used. The only jets that we use more trim is for the C-17 (4-5) and the C-5 (5 units). It's a big ass plane.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

reply to post by boomer135

About the only way to spot if it's got the system (other than looking in the cockpit) is that there will be a sharp conductive strip on the leading edge, it sort of looks like a sharp black ceramic, or used to anyway.

This picture has a thick black border.

www.worldwide-military.com... e.jpg

Other pictures don't.

But maybe that's just a different paint scheme.

there are some non-full length thin black strips, don't know if these are relevant or not. wide-wallpaper.de...

I'm not sure I buy either of the candidates above.

This one may be best

www.stratcom.mil...

Zoom in all the way. There is a very thin darker section on the sharp 'beak' but it may be illusionary.

edit on 2-4-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Do you any other non classified planes employ the plasma stealth system? Perhaps the f-22?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join