It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Media didn't air on the Bin Laden Tape.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The biased media did a great job airing the parts of the Bin Laden tape where he proclaimed greatness and praised Allah but failed to air the parts of the tape where he talked of Al Queda's setbacks due to Bush.

bin Laden bemoans the recent democratic elections in Afghanistan and the lack of violence involved with it.

On the tape, bin Laden also says his terror organization has been hurt by the U.S. military's unrelenting manhunt for him and his cohorts on the Afghan-Pakistani border.

A portion of the left-out footage includes a tirade aimed at President Bush and his father, former President George H.W. Bush, claiming the war in Iraq is purely over oil.

www.nypost.com...

Got to love the Democratic News Networks.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i dont see why the democratic tv networks would leave out the bit were he says the war in iraq is all over oil, that would help the democratic partys.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Seems Afghanistan was first...

Iraq is next.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Officials said that in the 18-minute long tape � of which only six minutes were aired on the al-Jazeera Arab television network in the Middle East on Friday

Umm, sounds like the al-Jazeera Arab television people were the ones who 'failed' to air something......they were the media that had the whole tape................I guess Fox aired the whole thing??

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well, between the missing minutes and the "mis-translation" of a word, I wonder what good old OBL really said.
And, who translates for Al Jazeera? I read the "whole" talk on AJ, it wasn't that long and had the mis-translation?

I think some like to spread all this alleged truth to the American media and then watch Americans run around like chickens with their heads cut off

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Has the "official" transcript been released? Also how can we get the quotes off of the official?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The actual transcript is on Aljazeera but you can go to www.cyptome.org for a link that show diffs of translations.

What it seems like, is that the media did'nt want to give the terrorist any chance of influancing the fence-walkers to vote differently. Part of what was left out about the Bushies is infomation I've known for 8 months now, before F911 and the conventions. It still seems most people I talk too in person have not see these details but continue to drink the cool ade of the mass media and mouth pieces on radio. I see a lot of distortions online that would drasticly affect the views of these subjects, it takes a lot of research just to get a simple fact straight. Web searches are getting tough with all the thousands of sites that are now for and against the candidates.

I will still be voting the way I intended regardless of this media release, but I will come away with a different perspective of the world in general.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
HAH! Makes sense for AJ to edit it.

He's basically admitting there isn't much his organization can do because they are getting so beat up, they can't even prevent some elections in his own part of the world, much less ours.

And now he comes out and claims the Iraq war is over oil and not Americans just simply attacking Islam. That's a huge deal. Its kind of hard to promote a jihad when you admit your enemy is more concerned about oil than theological doctrine.

He must be looking a little on the pathetic side over there. Sure he got props for his 911 sucker-punch, but now his butt is being stomped into a mudhole.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
All sides of the media failed to also air the one true "specific threat" contained in the video... Bin Ladens vow to bleed America to bankruptcy

top topics

join