It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF IS WRONG WITH THE WEATHER GUYS????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It's...sunny?.....in Vancouver? THIS SHOULD NOT BE

GUYS I THINK THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING COMING INTO OUR SOLAR SYSTEM!!!

But really, it's amazing, sunny and warm god this NEVER happens...it feels great to finally get 2 days in a row of pure sunshine.

Honestly, for anyone not from here you could never understand how much grey you see living here.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I'll take your sunshine in Missouri, believe me. Ship me some? I just had to cross the city at 10mph and I was sideways as much as straight at THAT speed. 90 minutes ago, it was wet pavement at 34 degrees. Now? I'd guess it's pushing 3 inches in some spots. It's been unbelievable for how FAST it's gone downhill and become outright dangerous to drive down the street!

I'll be watching for that package of sunshine, Vancouver!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

That'll tell you how we're doing in Alberta

We got some nasty weather

yay .. spring is here

I grew up in Vancouver. Enjoy that strange, bright ball of light in the sky while you can

It usually hides itself well.

link   
Spring in your area is projected to be cooler than usual. I would assume that when it is cooler there, is tends to end up being more cloudy...so enjoy the sunshine now!

A cooler spring is predicted for the Pacific Northwest and northern Great Plains

news.yahoo.com...

link   
Awwweee Yeeaaaaa!

Im in sunny Vancouver area too! But I see clouds rollin in......

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
We got about a foot of snow overnight where I'm at, and more coming. Typically it's raining and in the low 40's this time of year.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Pretty normal here in Louisville, shorts one day and a snow suit the next. Easter lilies opened for a second there, scraping frost of the window days after.

Got to love early spring ...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Another day of 80 and sunny here in AZ. But come July I will gladly trade weather, any takers?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
it is crazy i live in Ga and we just had hail bigger than golf balls earlier this week and its 40 degrees right now

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Big snowstorm hitting Saskatchewan.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It's still very much winter here in the UK, averaging 2c during the day way colder at night, some snow recently, frost, the north has lots of snow, grey, freezing, rainy, sleet, snow, sometimes we get a heat wave in March, looks unlikely this year.
edit on 21-3-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here in England about two weeks ago it went from warmer than Greece one week to colder than Iceland just one week later.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
Another day of 80 and sunny here in AZ. But come July I will gladly trade weather, any takers?

Forgive me, but just for that sentiment....while I sit here, trapped by snow and roads too dangerous to walk across, let alone drive on..I must say.

I hope your monsoon season has you going to work in a row boat.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yesterday it was raining, today it is very warm and sunny. I'm from Sacramento, Cal in the US. It's approaching (or it is) spring and soon summer where there will be many beautiful, colorful, sunny and warm days. I love the sun!

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
WTF tornados here in oz

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

We have 4 feet of snow in our yard now. I can tell from our 4 foot fence disappearing overnight.
When we moved to Sask years ago, he was talked out of a snowmobile by people saying it didn't snow enough where we had moved to.
Then it snowed as deep as as the roof eaves that year

About 6 or 7 feet.
The rest of the years there, snow was at least 2 feet deep.
I could never figure out why anyone in the region said the snow didn't stay deep enough.

He worked in Alberta for 2 years before moving me out here last summer.
He said it didn't snow much here, depth wise, and sold the snowblower

Now he's blaming me for all this......
edit on 22-3-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is nothing in the millenium and eons of Earths history. Its jsut that youre here now to observe it in the average human lifetime. Nothing different is going on. Its what the Earth does...over and over...ice age and warming...over and over....sun where there shouldnt be sun, winter where its summer....

I assure you this: put a camera on a satellite and aim it down on Earth for 10,000 years....ove that time....it will all happen over and over time and time again....its how the Earth works. And tropical torrential tsunamis and hurricanes carve out the coastline of the world.

Its just that humans are here to witness it. Its business as usual for Mother Earth....

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Im down south from you across the border in Bellingham...I know what you mean. We had snow earlier today now it Is beautiful and sunny out. I love it, we got the grill fired up and were gonna go out and toss the frisbee around. gotta take advantage of it up here in the PNW.

new topics

top topics

join