It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that nobody is spraying you......yet.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
A very good freind of mine is head maintenance engineer for a national carier. He has children and family that he loves very much, he is a Christian who loves God. I trust this guy, I have been in programs with him where we shared our intimate thoughts and feelings. He still works of these things every day. If there were a system in the aircraft to spray chemtrails, he would know. He doesnt know of any.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Where is this so-called "proof"? I'm suppose to take peoples word for it?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
A very good freind of mine is head maintenance engineer for a national carier. He has children and family that he loves very much, he is a Christian who loves God. I trust this guy, I have been in programs with him where we shared our intimate thoughts and feelings. He still works of these things every day. If there were a system in the aircraft to spray chemtrails, he would know. He doesnt know of any.

I'm not a christian - but here is my story...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Proof is evidence beyond any reasonable doubt. I have reason to doubt this evidence as the be all, end all, but it may suffice for your mind.

All good.
edit on 21-3-2013 by CommanderCraCra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by network dude

Where is this so-called "proof"? I'm suppose to take peoples word for it?

LOL! Your funny. Did you read the thing in the little box? Didn't think so. Well, it was used as evidence FOR chemtrails on another thread, but it actually states that a 2011 Budget was set up to find the cost of building a spray plane as opposed to retro-fitting one. Why would that be an unknown variable if "they" have been spraying with a spray plane for years? Yea, it's not "proof" but it's more evidence that chemtrails are still fantasy. Oh, and LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join