It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted to share a video with the community.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I think this is a legitimate UFO. Let me know what you guys think.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks!

edit on 12-3-2013 by TheUFOguy because: Typo

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 3/12/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Maybe ... ermm... insect?

edit on 12-3-2013 by Snaffers because: Pics and Vid

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUFOguy

A bug, or a bird.
You see another one (top left corner) at the 5 second mark.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Hmm interesting. It seemed to large and fast. I slowed it down and it seems to go behind the telephone pole. Thanks for the replies though!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUFOguy

Is this something you noticed on playback only or were you intentionally filming it? if so please can you give more details of what you witnessed.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

Sadly I was not there to witness it first hand, I just played the video frame by frame. (I am the furthest thing from professional at this) but if logic serves me right and you watch the clip frame by frame you should be able to gauge the speed. (roughly). Given the benefit of the doubt I bet that camera was shooting at 30 frames a second. I think that's a good guess because the video is in 1080p HD. So if you watch how far the object moves each frame + trajectory + distance then I think it might be something other then an insect or bird.

Anyways it looked to me as if it went behind the pole at incredible speeds. But I could also be wrong.

Alas I must go to bed. Have a good one guys! I look forward to replying tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Well was it filmed intentionally?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

You'd only be able to estimate relative speed if you knew the exact distance and size of any object X travelling lateral to your position.

If this is a bug, it could very well be only a few feet distant from the camera.

As there's no means to accurately measure distance from camera, there's no means by which to gauge speed.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Bird in long-exposure video.
It's just a matter of setting the shutter to stay open longer than normal for each frame to create an effect, waiting for a bird, and shooting.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If that scene were a little longer I might be able to find my lost frisbee. But thanks anyway....

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUFOguy

www.youtube.com...

Thanks!

edit on 12-3-2013 by TheUFOguy because: Typo

I love it when new members feel the need to share yet another tedious youtube video that we've all debunked a thousand times. Keep on fella!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I agree with the others that its probably a Bird just like the second video on the OPs channel .. Err sorry the youtubers channel

The signs aren't good .

edit on 12-3-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join