It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard in plain sight and Creature with tentacles on Curiosity Sol 198!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
A lizard on Martian surface. This saur seems living and to hunting between the rocks to little distance from the Rover. And next to it, in the inferior part of the image, Curiosity Sol 198, another amazing creature with two rows of tentacles who seem moves on the sands.
Notice the albedo and the difference light/shadow of both creatures.

The "Lizard"

Zoomed

Enhanched.

Details

And another strange creature with two rows of tentacles who seem moves on the sands.
Notice the simmetry of the two tentacles and what appear to be a "mouth" in the middle...

Enhanched

Something moving on Mars... and is not only "Curiosity"...

edit on 11-3-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Okay, the "Lizard" is pretty cool- Didnt need highlighted and actually the "highlighting" works against it IMHO...I clearly can see it and it looks similar to an iguana.

That isnt to say I think it is an Lizard (I do not have a clue) but it certainly does look like one. Cool find.

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Whenever I see your threads, I always ignore everything and look straight to the picture.

First thing I noticed was exactly as your title said: a damned lizard.

Great find.

New Mexico is one mysterious place, eh?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Sorry to sound like I'm saying your wrong Arken but how do we know they are moving ? And if they were caught by curiosity would NASA release the pics ? However I do love your work with these pics keep it up mate you do some fine work

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Pretty cool find. It does look a lot like a lizard but, sometimes rocks just resemble things. It would be awesome if it really was though, who knows, you may have discovered repitilians on Mars !

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
good find sure looks living to me
s & f

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Maybe just fossilized representations on what used to roam Mars.

But who knows, its cool to think about anyway eh?

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

A lizard on Martian surface. This saur seems living and to hunting between the rocks to little distance from the Rover.

Hey, Arken, it seems to me you've got quite a preference for all that prehistoric stuff on Mars!

And while we're certainly not looking at Godzilla nor some kind of maniraptora or ordinary lizard (I can't prove you wrong, though), the shapes and geometry you identified still looks interesting, if not even intriguing.

By the way: the leg of your lizard (the lower right extremity) is obviously part of another rock in the foreground. Yet, the whole constellation of rocks and shapes looks somewhat suspicious ... and would certainly justify close-ups and a more in-depth analysis by Curiosity. But as always, I fear that no one at NASA/JPL is going to do us that favor!!

S+F for (once again) coming up with something unusual in Curiosity's footage!!

edit on 11-3-2013 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I wonder how the lizard and that other creature survive the ultraviolet radiation

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I wonder how the lizard and that other creature survive the ultraviolet radiation

They eat martian rocks. Martian rocks have space powers that allow the mars lizards to endure the lack of real food and the lack of an adequate atmosphere that reduces the UV.

That is why they sent this contraption to Mars, to study the martian space rocks. Because the nasas know about their space powers and are trying to steal them from the aliensz.

I know because I am on ATS.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Holy Crap!!!

Guys!!

The first one is NOT a lizard!!! Look again!!!!

LOOK AGAIN!!!

It has TWO legs but you can't see the other one, the thing propped on the rock is NOT his leg, that's his ARM....
his arm is leaning on the rock...

AND HE'S LOOKING STRAIGHT AT THE CAMERA!@!!!

with a puppy/furby kind of face.
edit on 11-3-2013 by ListenUpNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
He has a full figure like a small humanoid!!!!

his right arm is resting against the rock, like he's prepared to hide when he sees the camera.

his right leg is behind the rock to the left

his other leg is hidden (partially) behind the rock to the right.

that long thing is NOT a tail, it's his RIGHT leg!!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice this?? LOL

It freaked me out when I noticed it.

And I'm usually one who calls BS on all these mars photos, in one way or another.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Anyone? LOL. sorry for the multiple posts, I should probably just edit and add this into my other ones, but the out-lining of the "lizard" that the OP draws DETRACTS from the 'actual' image I'm seeing here.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I always love you posts, but you have to consider that comparing our Earth based life, to something on an alien world is probably not the correct way to go about it. I highly doubt when we find life on another world, that it wont be anything remotely like ours.

Given the conditions on the planet ranging from how it was formed, climate, resources, and probability. If Mars had vast oceans and the Gale crater was filled with water and what-not. I doubt that life in these oceans would have a similar "bone" structure to our fishes. What if Mar's aquatic life forms consisted of a carbon based shell with a rod that protruded out the water; collecting the Sun's solar rays to create photosynthesis inside it's pod?

How could you compare that to what we have on Earth? Sometimes it might best to think outside the box than to say "Fish bones and lizards found on SOL-X".

Like I said, I love your posts as it stimulates my mind.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
You guys remember that movie? The one where the NASA folks sent a team to the moon, and ROCKS CAME ALIVE? And proceeded bust up the mission right proper.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ListenUpNow

I did see what you're seeing too. Looks like a humanoid martian having the surprise of its life getting caught on camera eating martian rocks and trying to dive and hide on one of the rock.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join