It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eternity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

web.sbu.edu...

"I leave to be remembered

by my beloved mother

because of everything

that in this world exists

like through a dream will pass...

that cannot keep the mist

my name

will remain here written

my picture

forever shall resist."

I found this old photo of a beautiful young lady with beautiful eyes and an inteligent smile dated 19 february 1934.

And on the back of the photo were written the words above.

And suddenly I understood that everything that will remain after we die is 'Eternity' and behind us we leave only our facts.

because

"because of everything

that in this world exists

like through a dream will pass..."

Oh I am so impressed by these words and I feel an incomprehensible Emotion when the time is talking to me when I look to this photo and when I read those words.

"Eternity"

"Eternity is a smile and few beautiful words written on te back of an old picture."

A magic word misunderstood by many because first of all we must understand the time itself and the infinity that surround us.

And this magic come from emotion because through emotion you can find the only way to feel the infinite....emotions.

Because emotion is the only link which we have with the infinite through the fourth dimension and eternity is infinite Emotion.

And when I am looking to that old picture of that beautiful lady that now is gone and when reading those beautiful words I actually travel in time .

I, from the future make the travel of that beautiful soul in the future and through Emotion in the fourth dimension I can feel Eternity.

I know it is hard to understand.

But she understood that someday she will be gone and maybe no one will keep her memory alive therefore she left behind her words written on the back of her photography.

www.vaughnsphotoart.com...

And by providence I found this photo therefore she will be remembered forever because of my words here on ATS.

edit on 7-3-2013 by piequal3because14 because: Keyboard problems

edit on 7-3-2013 by piequal3because14 because: s

edit on 7-3-2013 by piequal3because14 because: wrong source because tired

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
You don't happen to have a scanner do you? I'd like to see that picture. It's really neat to have found it. I found a Polaroid of a young boy and what i assume is his father in a book from the goodwill and I keep it because I hate the idea of discarding pictures. It's like throwing away the memory of a person or something. Images are sacred and I think that's why we've been commanded not to make them. I go to second hand stores a lot mostly for books and I always look through the framed art they have looking for maps and it always makes me sad when there are family pictures because it makes me think that they are from people who have no one left who remembers them. So now this woman who may have been forgotten in time has someone who remembers her and though her spirit lives on in the next world regardless it now persists our world again.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

You don't happen to have a scanner do you? I'd like to see that picture. It's really neat to have found it
Oh no at this moment I don't ,but when I will ,I will scan it and I will post it .

It's like throwing away the memory of a person or something.
I found this photo by accident and this family has nobody left therefore I will keep this picture like it is someone related to me...to keep her memory alive for the beautiful words written on the back of her picture.

I always look through the framed art they have looking for maps and it always makes me sad when there are family pictures because it makes me think that they are from people who have no one left who remembers them
.Oh this is true and very sad in the same time and it makes me cry when I think to the truth of your words.

So now this woman who may have been forgotten in time has someone who remembers her and though her spirit lives on in the next world regardless it now persists our world again.
Now she has me.I ,a soul from the future meeting her soul from the past now in the present by presenting her words.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

You don't happen to have a scanner do you? I'd like to see that picture.

Oh no at this moment I don't ,but when I will ,I will scan it and I will post it .
As I promised,

only it is photographed,

Disclaimer
|The person in the photo is no longer alive and there was no one left in her family.|

top topics

join