It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS freed over 2,000 immigrants since February.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtisticOne
reply to post by buster2010

Sounds like they have a job to do to further take down this country...

I wonder if they were issued high powered guns on their way out of prison.

This would not surprise me..

This is nothing compared to what happened in WW2. The harbor master in Baltimore Maryland reported 11 shiploads of people were just dropped off and allowed to freely enter this country without being documented or processed. Many of these people were known Marxist and subversives.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Good...we're all humans. None of us are illegal.

My name is Dark Sky. I am a Chickasaw Native...and I welcome all you immigrants....

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
How can we get it together if all we are doing is slagging each other off?

This isn't a partisan thing anymore.

This is pure vengeance being taken out on the American people.

I think you're right and I think your follow-on message is also correct about it being Democrats at the moment.

I think the way both can be right is that there is a city full of Democrats in Washington that would NOT have done a thing like this out of spite and to kick the nation for not making things go their way. In that, indeed, partisanship is in the rear view mirror for it being a personal issue, it seems. It's like Nixon's enemies list on real strong steroids sometimes.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by ArtisticOne
reply to post by buster2010

Sounds like they have a job to do to further take down this country...

I wonder if they were issued high powered guns on their way out of prison.

This would not surprise me..

This is nothing compared to what happened in WW2. The harbor master in Baltimore Maryland reported 11 shiploads of people were just dropped off and allowed to freely enter this country without being documented or processed. Many of these people were known Marxist and subversives.

There are millions of illegals living in this country right now.

Not just mexicans, but ones from other countries as well. In fact, in the area I live in, in the last
2 years, I have noticed a large influx of people from Russia

A store I frequent is always flooded with them on the weekends and if you enter at this time ; you literally feel as if you are in Russia!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Steps

1. Attempt to take the guns (People are angry)
2. Release 2,000 immigrants into the streets to live off the taxpayer who can't feed their own families.(People getting angrier)
3. Announce another 3,000 released next Month.(People foaming at the mouth)
4. Govt. sits back to watch as citizens and illegals square off (Many will be legal of course but no one is going to ask for papers)
5. Anarchy in the streets, guns come out of hiding, people on both sides killed, shops burned...you get the picture.

6. Obama: "ROLL OUT THE TANKS, DRONES & PUT BOOTS ON THE GROUND...WE FINALLY HAVE MARTIAL LAW!....WOO-HOO!!"

Jeez, hope I got that right...

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join