It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am here - even though I really don't want to be!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Because of my 'evangelical' responsibilities - secular as well as sacred - I often find myself in places that I rather would not be. This - my being here on ATS - is a good example of that. There are times when we have to go against our own better judgment for the sake of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. By these truth(s) I mean the truth of Christ and all that it implies, and in that understanding of who He is, I am compelled to seek the truth in all things, not the least of which would be the manner in which the American people have, and are now being deceived by their government on all levels of society, and in all things relating to the nature of that deception. I am particularly interested in revealing just exactly who it is, how it is, and why it is that the ubiquitous and vaguely abstract 'government' is taking their marching orders from.

The truth shall set you free..........and you will be dell'unita' e dell'invincibilita' del nostro paese: La Voce ...
edit on 1-3-2013 by Invincibilita because: dell'unita' e dell'invincibilita' del nostro paese: La Voce ...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Invincibilita

Welcome to the land of many people...many truths.....

Des

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Invincibilita

Umm okay...... Welcome, you'll fit right in

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Im guessing you are an old user, or banned. Why i say this...you have an avatar on day one of joining, ive been here months and cannot work out how to do it.

Welcome anyway, im sure you know what this site is all about already

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Mod Note: Returning multiple-banned Member. Re-banned

new topics

top topics

join