It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid Dream leading to meeting with 3 Humanoids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Had a lucid dream/obe last night. Probably a lucid dream. They all start out the same, I wake up in my room which really isn't my room but my mind tricks me into thinking it is, so I try to go back to sleep. Only to realize I'm floating above my bed rolling around like crazy. I leave my room and realize hell yeah I'm dreaming. My house is different with large windows looking outside, it's dark, the house is well lit but I remember being scared to look out the windows because I don't want my subconscious to bring something scary into view. I wanted to enjoy this. Well I then decided that I really wanted to have sex with my ex-girlfriend, really really bad. So I try and try and have her appear and the dream keeps getting messed up. Now I have been having lucid experiences all the time now and the same thing happens where I try to have sex but it never winds up working. Anyways somehow I know this sounds stupid but bear with me my hormones are crazy still, but I begin masturbating hoping that she would appear and this is where I get transported to a table with 3 other humanoids.

There was a gentleman to my left wearing all black, wore glasses and a beard, a woman on my right can't remember what she looked like but definitely seemed nicest. Then someone in front of me, but I have no recollection, he did not speak, only the man on the left and woman on the right spoke to me. The woman said that me masturbating is not allowed here. I replied with something along the lines that it keeps us enslaved doesn't it, they all agreed. I shook the man in black hand on my left and it was very weak and seemed like I was going to crush it. That was when I said they weren't human. They told me no, but they instead appeared as that because it would be beyond my comprehension if they were to be something else. I asked for the secrets of the world and the woman started laughing saying 'you humans are always looking for the secrets'. I became sort of worried and thought maybe I don't want to know, maybe it was too much for me to handle, so I told her yeah keep them to yourself. I then asked how my mom was doing, she passed away about 2 years ago, the man in all black gave me a worried look. I did not feel very good from it, but the woman on my right I feel like said oh stop it she is fine... This part got very hazy. Writing this out is making me realize maybe the woman on the right was my mother, Idk could it have been possible that she was right there and I didn't even make a conscious note? Nonetheless I feel like these beings were trying to give me a message but then again it was probably just my subconscious mind. I thought maybe you guys would like hearing this, it was weird coming into contact with something in this dream, typically when I lucid no one talks to me or I'm completely alone. I awoke feeling very puzzled and strange, not scared but strange. I was taken back that my clock read 11:55 but i don't think that's anything. Lets hope i didn't accidentally make a deal with the devil...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thatshicray

Interesting dream.

I have seen similar dreams more times than i would like to admit.

From your description those people were standing in a triangle around you.You were lying down in the table the whole time or you stood up at some point?Did they let you move outside the triangle?

The place you were taken,did it have metallic grey walls?

The woman,you said you don't remember her very well,but did by any chance had short,red hair and green eyes?
And the second man(the silent one) short blond,with extremely pale blue eyes?

If by any chance are the "people" that i have seen many times in my dreams,they are some kind of guides and expect more visits from them.They are not evil,so don't be afraid of them.Do not expect them to tell you the secrets of the universe or any other secrets,but in time they will show you stuff that will leave you speechless.

There are many people i know,that have seen them.Welcome to the club

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thatshicray

I have noticed too that in the more lustful dreams, something impedes me too. I know this is a difficult subject to talk about, but it needs to be, there's something to it. If dreams are a higher state of consciousness, and thought or state of mind has greater effect on the surroundings, then maybe that's one of the things they're trying to teach you. Try approaching your dream girlfriend from a position of love rather than physical need to see if there's a difference.

join