It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the computer keyboard the best offensive weapon in the war against the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You see a lot of folks fighting to hold on to their 2nd amendment rights on the premise that it is the best way to ensure the rest of their rights against a tyrranical government. Most agree that while it may serve as a mild deterrant to big gov, against the full might of the US military, an armed resistance wouldn't have a chance.

Maybe there is a better way to fight the forces of oppression without having to risk getting blown apart by our government with extreme prejudice.

The Best Weapon Against Tyranny Is No Longer An Assault Rifle – It’s A Keyboard

A modern force of arms is not the traditional image of a group of minutemen gathering to stand against an army, it is in organized computer systems, in information release, even our combat systems have become little more than remote-controlled video games. In such a computer driven world, what use is an assault rifle?

The United States grasp of information based warfare is primitive, even as our enemies have embraced it. Already coordinated cyber-attacks by both foreign governments and terrorist organizations are on the rise. It is now considered highly likely a large scale coordinated cyber-attack will occur in the next 11 months. But while there are dangerous enemies abroad, there are also domestic patriot computer activists who did take up force of arms, their computers, to prevent a tyrannical takeover of the government.

A true defender of the 2nd Amendment would not be fighting against an Assault Weapons Ban, which would effect an ever shrinking group, but instead be fighting against attempts to restrict internet access, which would be to eliminate access to the arms of the 21st century.

Addicting Info

Just imagine how powerful a force of hackers taking over government drones could be in the war against oppression. Imagine if the hackers could expose their plans against Americans through information dumps and scramble government databases to make all that info they've spent so many years gathering on us useless. With the level of dependence everybody has come to put on computer based systems, disrupting those systems may just be a crippling blow enough to bring the ofrces of the NWO to their knees.

Maybe the keyboard really is the true weapon of 21st century.

It makes you wonder if the government grab on guns isn't really just a distraction while they seek to take away more of our internet freedoms.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
NO.

NWO has people embedded all over the net and those that are not on payroll can easily be guided with MEMEs.
Thats right...you can be an agent and not even know it.

Reason they call it the NET and the WEB------"to capture"

No mystery.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
true it well be for some time until There is a ban on the net/web or limited access, then i think you would have to pay a a tax or some kind of 'why do you want need the net from, just like a fire arm. So use it to the fullest while you have it , or be the first to cause its [the web /net] demise for all

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Nothing a good solar mass injection cant solve-----turn off all the electronic devices permanently with a natural EMP. You will be amazed how quiet it will be. No more hum. The kind of quietness that is actually euphoric.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

That probably is the biggest drawback to relying overly much on a web-based offence against tyrrany. The government has been seeking an internet kill switch for some time now. I have no doubt they could shut us off in an instant if they felt really threatened.

Disarming an army of hackers could happen in a moment while confiscation of all the guns in the US would be a monumental task with many dangers involved. They would never be able to get all of them.

An army of hackers would also be easier to trace through the web, no matter how well they tried to hide themselves. I'm sure the government has web tracking abilities they don't share with the public.

Still, the ability to hack could be a valuable asset, so long as it is not relied upon too much.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Is the computer keyboard the best offensive weapon in the war against the NWO?

It's not the best weapon, it is the compulsory weapon.

One of the handiest ways to get the point across is to use William S. Lind's model for generational warfare.

The primary concern for combatants in a fifth-generational-warfare theatre of operations is content, context and perception.

The field of battle becomes the content, the goal is to shape the context, the target is perception.

By default every one of us that is connected to the 'network' has been conscripted, whether you like it or not.

Therefore, that keyboard is a compulsory weapon, choice has 0 to do with it.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
No such thing as "the best weapon"... every weapon has its place and reason.
A computer is not a weapon.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

A computer is not a weapon.

Tell that to the guys that created Stuxnet virus.

Any link in the network model can be co-opted and weaponized, in the case of Stuxnet, it was the RTUs.

Computers most certainly are a weapon. I suppose that you could abstract the whole idea of a 'weapon' and say that the mind is the only weapon.

But for the sake of discussion I think it is safe to say that a computer can be a weapon.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Bybyots because:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hackers may fight with a keyboard but that big round hole they see last, while leaning against a rather nasty wall, will be attached to a high power rifle and about to end their existence on this Earth.

That is the response I see to the OP's example of 'imagine the power of drone fleets being hacked'. Sure, I can imagine the one day of real fun in seeing that happen....but I can also imagine the weeks of screaming torture that would be the normal course of affairs among the 'terrorist sympathizers' picked up across our nation in the hunt for Anonymous or 'The New Al Qaeda', as a stunt like that would be immediately bring them for a name.

When I was in St Louis with Occupy, those weren't keyboards I could see while gazing upward on the evenings of the World Series, playing out a few blocks away. Those were high power rifles with high level optics, watching me as I watched them, sight me.

Keyboards ARE the best weapon ..... for now. Keyboards also become so much plastic and wiring if an internet kill switch is thrown or the main backbone servers are compromised. For those with no options beyond that? Their war will have ended when the switch is thrown. For the rest? The Keyboard is but the FIRST tool of many in the box to getting at the end result. Merely one tool of many and hardly the most valuable at that.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hitler used movies to fool his people. Propaganda is the ultimate weapon in a sense. After all is said and done, all wars are fought using one ancient book. The Art of War. Drones are a real threat. They can be fooled or taken over ultimately. The military/police are citizens, so i believe there will be no civil war. If there is, it will be mostly military against military. The Constitution is the thread that binds us. If we can focus on preserving that, America will survive.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Money sure is a weapon and last time I checked most of mine and odds are yours too is stored on one of these crazy doohikkies. EBT holders are going to be an intimidating mass if SHTF

By physical silver if you really want to mess with the system.....and try to grow 25% of what you consume, its not that hard...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Just imagine how powerful a force of hackers taking over government drones could be in the war against oppression. Imagine if the hackers could expose their plans against Americans through information dumps and scramble government databases to make all that info they've spent so many years gathering on us useless. With the level of dependence everybody has come to put on computer based systems, disrupting those systems may just be a crippling blow enough to bring the ofrces of the NWO to their knees. Maybe the keyboard really is the true weapon of 21st century. It makes you wonder if the government grab on guns isn't really just a distraction while they seek to take away more of our internet freedoms.

While they are at it, let them hack into the system and wipe out all info on gun owners......

You do bring up a valid point however, using technology against our government!!!!
No violence needed, just computers experts that are tech savvy enough to mess with TPTB.

Brilliant!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

In a word I'd have to say NO, the best weapon against the NWO is a BULLET.

Not only is it the cure its also a preventative measure to show that those who want an NWO for their OWN benefit and not the rest of humanities can be dealt with properly. Show them the error of their ways and future wannabe's will be thinking it might be a bit dubious in taking up the mantle, rather than at the present moment as soon as one drops the ball another picks it up and continues on the downward spiral.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The first step of change or revolution is the spread of information. The internet is the last source of free information in today's world. The TV, Newspapers, Radio, and all other forms besides the Internet have basically been corrupted. Spread the knowledge!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I wouldn't say it's the best weapon to defeat them. It is however the best weapon to spread information.

But even spreading information would be hard to do. Some people are trained to reject and deny most things they see going on. And I'm sure there are "sock puppets" out there spreading disinformation.

If the internet was a huge threat, I'm sure they would've tried to really demonize the internet by now. They have to some extent, but they haven't waged a full out war on it.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

This is what happens when the government takes away guns. Bet these people never thought it would happen in their countries.
In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1928, Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally ill and others who were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, approximately 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1935, China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1956, Cambodia established gun control. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1964, Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
In 1970, Uganda established gun control. From 1971 to 1979, 300, 000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
Do you really believe it will be different with Obama because it is the US? Each FEMA camp in every state holds hundreds of thousands of coffins, and each coffin can hold 6 corpses.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jk9267

If one person could wipe out the debt of everyone - mortgages, credit cards, bank loans - and them wipe out the large bank accounts of the elite -----

Then - let the bullets fly.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
we are in the age of the internet the age of information and disinformation where people speak in half truths mixs lies and truth. the internet is the biggest research engine and we can find alot out there but we also have poeple thinking if you read it on the internet therefore its not true or your a crazy conspiracy theorist . in order to combat the brainwashed simpley show them the evidence but some will be in complete denial. in conclusion yes the keyboard is are best defense of the nwo but we got to watch out for the trolls who just put stuff on the internet just make jokes about the conspiracies. i hope and think many are waking up to the truth so let do our best to keep the info comming and getting it out there

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What if we respond to all this with some calm then fueling it with fear

top topics

join