It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police yourself Politicians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I found this Bill/ Resolution and I read it and it made me laugh some, Bear with me on this. I pulled a small part of this Res so you can read it.

H. R. 55
To prioritize the payment of pay and allowances to members of the Armed Forces and Federal law enforcement officers in the event the debt ceiling is reached or there is a funding gap

They have no equal in the private sector, and perform a role that is both unique and vital to the continuing operation of the Federal Government and commerce during times of crisis.

Each and every day, Federal law enforcement officers are engaged around the clock in activities that include, but are not limited to, dignitary protection, criminal investigation, homeland security, border security, intelligence gathering, and fighting waste, fraud and abuse.

These critical Government functions cannot be interrupted due to an absence of Congressional appropriations or during periods of a Government shutdown .

Here we have HR55 stateing we need to continue paying those that protect us, dont have a problem with that but the problem I have and I underline it is this "Fight waste, Fraud and Abuse"

The statement saying they have no equal in the private sector really blows my mind away think they are so Arrogant that none of us could do there job.

I think its time they need to look in the mirror and police themselfs and maybe we would not need a Resolution like this ever again.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What gives with politicians and they're addiction with prioritizing their pay and life while destroying the middle class?

Not necessarily related but corporate profits continue to reach new highs, politicians are sitting pretty, yet the vast majority of Americans are barely making it by.

And yet these bills continue to roll out, most Americans simply are ignorant to what's happening and have no clue or they are truly brainwashed into believing this government is serving the people.

I also like how it talks about combatting fraud and environmental abuse, haha what a crock of BS, absolute freakin' madness how they lie straight through their teeth.

Welcome to backwards-town where up is down and down is up, wrong is right and right is wrong.

Murica!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
one day we americans are truely going to need our military men and women to do their utmost duty and protect us from the foreign invasive force

i hope that the way this OP was meant to read implies full support for the american military, and aims its critisism uhh... elsewhere.

new topics

join