It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Johnson Style

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hope you'll like the clip - I just happen to like Gangnam style, although this one this is more interesting!

edit on 22-2-2013 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

That's the first video I saw before even knowing wtf Gangnam Style was - to me, it's still the best. Of couse, all the NASA haters on here will think otherwise...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
reply to post by buddhasystem

That's the first video I saw before even knowing wtf Gangnam Style was

LOL that's funny.

I admit I like the actual visuals better, in that NASA version.

How does it go, "science lady"?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Why...does this... exist?

Does paving the way for the human exploration of space not take up enough of thier day over at Johnson? Is learning the secrets of the universe not diverting enough that these people need to make spoof music videos?

I mean... well done and all, cant fault the dance routines and the re-write of the lyrics. But really?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Guess they need something to do while they dont have a space ship...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Oooooh!!! Cosmic ray burn!

Theres plenty of other stuff they could be getting on with though right? I dont know. In fairness to thier spoof, I would probably have responded to a heavy metal spoof in a more positive light lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Why...does this... exist?

Does paving the way for the human exploration of space not take up enough of thier day over at Johnson? Is learning the secrets of the universe not diverting enough that these people need to make spoof music videos?

First of all, working in a research facility like this is rarely a 9 to 5 affair. Anyone who's serious in his/her profession is putting in more hours than most people. So you are saying they are slacking off, that's hardly true. Taking a break? Most definitely. In addition, someone needs to do what's formally called "outreach". IMHO they did a decent job of that.

new topics

top topics

join