It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Canadian will boycott UFO stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
For those of you familiar with The Canadian online news, you will likely know that they have been covering, often in incredible fashion (over the top), UFO stories for as long as I have been intently interested in the subject (about 3 years) or longer. The Canadian is now saying they need $5,000 in donations or they will cease to publish UFO stories.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Apparently study have received like $11 in donations in several months.

So, does anyone enjoy their reporting of UFO stories? Enough to contribute?

I have to say that they are personally about the last place that I check, and that I don't consider them a very reliable source.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Profiting off brainless story telling, from delusional believers.

Genius plan in this economy.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Profiting off brainless story telling, from delusional believers.

Genius plan in this economy.

I can't agree that believers are delusional, in general. Some are, but I am convinced the UFO/Alien phenomenon is very real.

However, the Canadian tended to tell the more sensational stories. Alien Archons controlling our world, for example. Might be true, I guess, but they are very long on story, and short on actual evidence.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

The Canadian is now saying they need $5,000 in donations or they will cease to publish UFO stories.

If as you say their reporting is over the top then good let them stop they will not be missed .
As for the $5,000 request
, they learn well from Dr Greer .

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If they need money to publish UFO stories, let them BURN. No money for them, they have exposed themselves as money makers and tell them to f*ck off

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
For those of you familiar with The Canadian online news, you will likely know that they have been covering, often in incredible fashion (over the top), UFO stories for as long as I have been intently interested in the subject (about 3 years) or longer. The Canadian is now saying they need $5,000 in donations or they will cease to publish UFO stories.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Apparently study have received like $11 in donations in several months.

So, does anyone enjoy their reporting of UFO stories? Enough to contribute?

I have to say that they are personally about the last place that I check, and that I don't consider them a very reliable source.

This is very lame. Maybe people are contributing based on the reliability of the "news" stories.
In any case, if they are going to try to "threaten" their readers (whoever reads "The Canadian"), maybe they could think of something more innovative and dramatic.

Remember way back when TV Evangelist told his stunned elderly audience that unless his viewers sent in $XX million dollars, God was going to come and "take him home". Priceless!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

I would say it is a ploy and we should be happy that they stop talking about UFOs, because the news is all disinformation, unfortunately we have not evolved passed through a time of 90% of the social world telling outright lies, half of them even unaware of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Canadian online What?

5000 bucks

When will they ask for 10 bucks?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hey Canadian! Listen up: there's this great new technology out there, it's called "The Internet", or "World Wide Web" -perhaps you've heard of it?

Anyway - ANYTHING YOU "report" about UFOs can already be found there in countless other forums and sources (like ATS - check 'em out!) - and it's free! yep - just post a little advertising on there and make a few bucks that way - people will flock to the free candle every time.

p.s. Send me $5,000 and I'll give you some more great tips on how to attract readers...

join