It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prisoner X Documentary, Australian Mossad Agent assassinated by Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I know there are a couple threads about this on ATS, but I didn't see this particular video posted. It's got great information for people who are unfamiliar with this.

Australian/Israeli citizen Ben Zygier AKA Ben Alon AKA Ben Allen was imprisoned in a special at Israel's Ayalon prison, a maximum security prison. When he was arrested there was no trial, the public was not informed, even the majority of the staff at the prison were unaware of him being there. An honorable prison supervisor leaked to the media that there was an anonymous prisoner being held, and that no one had any information about him or why he was there.

The israeli government quickly cracked down on, and would not allow any reporting on this "prisoner x"

He was held in a section of the prison separate from the rest, a prison within a prison, a prison that only held a single person.. yet even in these circumstances he apparently killed himself by hanging. His death first became known because of another leak to the media.

I find it impossible to believe that a man being held in these circumstances was able to commit suicide in that manner. Also the fact that he was a mossad agent, and being held in secret makes it much more likely that he was murdered by the Israeli government, or mossad in particular.

Unfortunately we will probably never know why he was imprisoned, or the circumstances of his death. However given the circumstances I think it wouldn't be unreasonable to theorize that he did something mossad wasn't happy with, perhaps he saw an evil organization for what it was and wanted to blow the whistle on it, or maybe he was sharing information about mossad's crimes or plans for future crimes with the Australian government. We will never know.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

However given the circumstances I think it wouldn't be unreasonable to theorize that he did something mossad wasn't happy with, perhaps he saw an evil organization for what it was and wanted to blow the whistle on it, or maybe he was sharing information about mossad's crimes or plans for future crimes with the Australian government. We will never know.

Who says he's the good guy in this?

He could have been in cahoots with the enemy for all we know.

And I doubt he was killed.

Why lock him up with so much secrecy only to off him later on?

There is a whole lot more to this story than we're being told and the Israeli's wanted something he had, I think that much is true...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
He could have been in cahoots with the enemy for all we know.

Possible, but to Israel, and Mossad in particular, the enemy can be any country that is not Israel.

And I doubt he was killed.

A body was removed from the prison. It was verified through a freedom of information act request to be Ben Zygier, including his aliases, verifying him as the same person to the Australian government.

Why lock him up with so much secrecy only to off him later on?

Really? Any number of reasons. Interrogation.. the most logical would be to find out the extent of his potential treason, actions, or failure.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

new topics

join