It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Attraction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Wow, what a strange story!

The red shed makes me think of the movie the 6th sense with the red..

Perhaps your house was moved onto it's current lot and not built originally on that spot?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I've been told that, but I haven't seen anything to back it up. ugh, its frustrating i'll tell ya that!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by slapjacks

Very interesting friend.

It almost sounds like a movie.

You being drawn to the shed sounds like a movie as well...and I can't remember the name of course...my brain just doesn't work well sometimes at all...

So yes indeed get up to the attic...see what treasures may lie in wait up there.

Your house is very nice, can't wait to see more pics

-nat the mellow cat-

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Check out John Zaffis , Haunted collector as seen on the SyFy network.
He lives in the town next to me. You can send him your information and he may come out to Ill.
Here is his web site.
www.hauntedcollector.net...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sounds like the room George Lutz supposedly discovered in the infamous house in Amityville. Read the 5th bullet point under the "Book" heading here:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AvisNigra

hahaha funny thing is my last name is Lutz

edit on 19-2-2013 by slapjacks because: grammar sucks

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by slapjacks

hahaha funny thing is my name is Lutz

That's the movie I was thinking of!! And please tell me your joking about being a lutz?? I mean it's fine if you are but how flipping ironic.
edit on 19-2-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
buy some white kid gloves if possible before handling any old documents, letters and/or pics you'll find in the attic. that way the oils from your fingers won't do any damage.

As an aside - White Glove Myth:

www.forbes.com...

I had a research librarian scold me once for even asking for "document gloves." She asked if my hands were clean and then made me show them to her. In my own line of work gloves are DEFINITELY needed, but apparently not for documents (unless someone else can source something that proves otherwise).

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Slapjacks Lutz. I like it. Real nice ring to it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AvisNigra
Sounds like the room George Lutz supposedly discovered in the infamous house in Amityville. Read the 5th bullet point under the "Book" heading here:

en.wikipedia.org...

You kinda freaked me out bud, I hadn't even thought of that movie! Considering me and that guy have the same last name! weird.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Rut Ro Raggy!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

You kinda freaked me out bud, I hadn't even thought of that movie! Considering me and that guy have the same last name! weird.

The world is full of coincidence. We attribute meaning when our own metrics or statistical analysis doesn't seem to allow a situation to fit into what we believe is possible.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Nice pic of the house. It doesn't look big enough to have a full shed in the basement, though I'm not the best with house sizes. Now are you near water? That looks like a small widow's walk on the top. Is there a stairway up to it?
edit on 20-2-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Awesome story!! To be honest i don't think you should get rid of this shed. It sounds like your not the only thing in that house that has a tie to it. Remove the shed, and im almost sure your entity will get rather upset. As in ruin and destroy your life upset.

Also if you cant find anything about the house, why not ask neighbors who the past residents were and why thy left. You said that the house has only been standing empty for 5 years?

There should be some sort of marking on the shed. Find it!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Maybe it's as simple as a critter living in the wall down there. I lived in a very old house for a time and we had a opossum that kept finding it's way into the walls of our bedroom. It made a truly unearthly growling/hissing sound and until we figured out what was going on, it made for some scary late night moments.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Great story, but If it was me, I would never go in the shed, especially not at night.Or maybe I have watched far too many horror movies.Maybe some poor cat died in that shed and it's still angry (I love cats), or it's some malevolent spirit, are you in America?Maybe it's built on indian ground.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

OK. If you're not putting us on - this is totally CREEPY!!!

Get rid of that red shed ASAP. NOW! Dismantle it, burn it, and sink it in some water.

Get a priest and have him do some major praying over the house.

Get rid of that shed. ESPECIALLY if you feel it has a pull on you!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

it is a widows walk and there is a river across the street. No staircase that leads to it but there is a chimney up there that got torn down at some point in time because all the remains is the the part of the chimney that is on the roof.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You should be able to look up the property records of all previous owners of this property through the state. It may not go back to the original builders if the town wasn't there, but every other owner should be on record for the property.

Looking forward to seeing the shed pics.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

The whole area I live in is native land to the "kankakee" which is where I reside

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join