It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object Next To The Sun!!! WHY?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I don't get it:

What is with people on ATS making threads about Sun and objects being supposedly captured on camera?

Is there a reason why these objects would be next to the sun?
Are these objects suspected of being alien in origin?

I suppose I could just go into these threads and figure it out over a period of time. But I figured it might be a good idea to go ahead and start a thread in which people can post their theories.

If I am correct in my assumptions of people thinking there are 'crafts' of alien origin next to the sun, I must say:

Of all the possible places to go in the universe, why would time be spent in such a hostile environment? If the idea is that they are 'refueling', I can only imagine that there are many other forms of energy, propulsion, and means that are would be available to advanced beings other than needing to park next to and draw energy from the sun.

WHY?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There are a lot of theories when we don't know what it is we are looking at.

Some are completly lame.
Some are a little less lame.
Some are just lame.

And then there are those that have a little mystery to them, cause we don't know how to explain them.

Most of them are questions, and in most cases they are answered or explained by some who have the knowledge to do so.

This is ATS and we see a lot of redicules theories about anything, and some that are incredible.

We together solwe those theories, or try to, the sun and the artifacts surrounding it, are just some of them.

So you will constantly see someone posting stuff like that, it might be lame, it might be a mystery, it might be incredible

I guess we all hope for the incredible

edit on 18-2-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It's... it's... IT'S NIBIRU!!

Sorry, just wanted to bring back some 2012 nostalgia

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think my first post on ATS was about this.

And was quickly debunked by Phage as either issues with the Telescope or just plain objects flying around in space, as they seem to do.

I still hold on to a glimmer of hope that those objects are indeed some alien craft refueling or even using our sun as a star gate.. One could only dream!

new topics

top topics

join