It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Already Poking Jokes At Russian Meteor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is unbelievable, i mean its cute, and kinda funny, but its really just an embarrassment to any real conspiracies out there, and it actually makes me feel really disappointing just to know someone would do this for amusement

what do you think?

edit on 17-2-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Cute! I liked the tinfoil cowboy hat!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I think the embarrassment comes from people who simply refuse to stop and think "Hey, what I just said is completely absurd.." - or if they do they then continue "... But I'm going to push this idea anyway."

It was a meteorite.

And yet threads keep popping up about "Something fishy dude" and it just gets sillier and sillier...

that's what is embarrassing.
edit on 17-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

I think the embarrassment comes from people who simply refuse to stop and think "Hey, what I just said is completely absurd.." - or if they do they then continue "... But I'm going to push this idea anyway."

It was a meteorite.

And yet threads keep popping up about "Something fishy dude" and it just gets sillier and sillier...

that's what is embarrassing.
edit on 17-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

i wouldn't say so.....

no question is a dumb one and people are looking for answers.. so if you have no questions and you believe you have your answer, good for you

its not the same with everyone, let the curiosity flourish, they just might make it to mars

(sorry had to say that

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
it is well deserved by many, but unfortunately the folks who ask the tough questions get lumped in with the nutters
edit on 17-2-2013 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Funny stuff. Loved the one with Putin riding the meteor.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
This is unbelievable, i mean its cute, and kinda funny, but its really just an embarrassment to any real conspiracies out there, and it actually makes me feel really disappointing just to know someone would do this for amusement

what do you think?

edit on 17-2-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Hilarious! Reminds me so much of the ATS forums... False Flags, government conspiracies, take our telescopes away from my cold dead hands... He forgot to roll in HAARP and Nazi flying saucer base in Antarctica.

Seriously, this is hardly anything to get upset over. Better to get upset about the people passing off crappy CGI as "UFOs". Or those who post lame videos of lens flares as amazing evidence of alien spaceships.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is just kind of sad. Here we have a middle-aged guy who probably spend the better part of a day conceiving of, shooting, and editing this little video all with the intent to either garner some laughs or ruffle some feathers, of which it does neither. In the words of the great American philosopher/poet Laurence Tureaud, 'I pity the fool.'

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hehehe...That was hilarious...

I believe, he is an ATS member, perhaps that guru skywatcher on here, whats his name again.

Peace

join