It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps Aliens use Sleep Paralysis to Abduct People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Have you ever wondered why you were chosen?

As far as your OBE with those you can't see, are they different entities?

Maybe upper or lower astral beings?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Wow, quite the story.

I can't even imagine as a parent what a terrifying experience that would be especially being taken from my one year old. When they projected "this is what you wanted" did you have an understanding of what they meant?

Meaning, had you been overly interested in greys, or wanting to whisked away?

This part of your story just really stands out.

I thought about that too as well. I was for many years interested in the occult and definitely interested in aliens. So I think that maybe just having those thoughts and those interests,it probably got their attention. I do remember that after that happened, I completely seized reading, talking or even thinking about those things. I felt like they were observing from wherever they are.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Got to be brief, fellow sailors coming over for wine, then sailing club dinner out, yum, they sleep so that ends all this. Also this is your thread, I added to illustrate other possibilities keeping it on line, now we are in virgin territory.

Chosen is an interesting concept, one I don't go with with, this journey and my experiences, my lessons etc. are more in spiritual nature. I have led a long life and had a knowing for over 70 years, which is I volunteered for this event, one I could have failed or won. A year ago I was informed I was winning, but at great pain, this also when taken out of body in mid day. Partly answering your question, in this case it was a beautiful female, almost angelic whom was in charge. The next day, I was again take out and for the second time shown my soul which was mirroring my pain and distress, and the one in charge was an amazingly powerful and loving force, try looking at the universe, it cannot be named.

So these entities, I refer to as friends, others may say angels, I say friends and yes there is a consistency that tells me by some means they are the same. At one point I had this silly dream where on this large book, it told me I would be returning to my real body soon. In the dream I said this is silly, I won't remember this dream and anyhow, how do you know where I am at. Clearly words sprung into my mind with that familiar voice and tone, you will remember this dream, followed with, "we watch you all the time". Thus guides as was the female whom also told me when I succeeded, she was free to go one and I was close if I could do the same for another.

I talked to a true remote viewer whom needs to remain obscure, about the astral, and he told me it exists, but it is greater than that, it goes way beyond. Thus I have no answers where these come from. But my grandson related what I experienced once including the voice that warned to back off, his experience and explanation seemed to be the same as mine, he is one of my type. They are here, back later.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Interesting analysis. I've always had the feeling that those with ET experiences had somehow inadvertently welcomed them into their lives. At least it seems to be the case with greys. Whether it be a demon like superstition I tend to block thoughts of them out of my mind, especially at bed time, as I would never want to be a target. If I do find myself entrenched in thoughts of that nature, I also repeat that they are not welcome. I think there is a degree of paranoia there, but hey, people are sharing personal things.... so I figured I could as well.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
perhaps the effects of sleep paralysis
lead people to believe they were abducted

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Very interesting. Virgin territory it may be now, but I think exploring these things will provide some understanding even if the conversation has drifted a tad from the original premise. So you have had both positive and negative experiences, but in the end the sum totality of these experiences has been positive it seems. You can of course correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

In many cases I am sure that is exactly what has happened. Sleep paralysis is a very odd and unpredictable state.

However not every case is the same and some are more compelling than others.

Do you contend that every nocturnal alien abduction is nothing more than sleep paralysis?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Last year I had countless times of sleep paralysis in that I told my wife if she thought I was going through one, to waken me up. I would be able to kind of make a small sound like a groan and she would know I was having one.
Once I remember was scary when my face was in the pillow and I found it really hard to breathe and thought I would die but tried to relax and managed to come out of it.
One thing I have never heard of was when we were on holiday abroad and both of us woke up at the same time and couldn't move a muscle. We both had sleep paralysis and couldn't communicate except for slight groan like sounds. This lasted for a few minutes but seemed a lot longer.
So far, I haven't had any this year yet and hope they don't return....
It's the feeling of not being able to move at all and your brain works but nothing else bar maybe your eyes.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Thanks for sharing. It seems you were easily able to escape your paralysis by outside interference. So if you were accosted by any entity you feel like you would have snapped out of it?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
perhaps the effects of sleep paralysis
lead people to believe they were abducted

Not necessarily. I never connected the two together till that incident. And part of me still doesnt. However, thats not to say that you arent vunerable and open to anything paranormal or extra terrestrial visiting you when you are in that state.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
However, thats not to say that you arent vunerable and open to anything paranormal or extra terrestrial visiting you when you are in that state.

My point exactly. I think you summed up my whole thread in one sentence.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
This is just reaching at a naturally occurring syndrome and trying to turn it into "Aliens!"...

The church did the same thing a thousand years ago... However, it was demons back then...

So let me see if i understand this.
All across the globe people from all walks of life have the same experience, in the same sequential order with basically the same outcome.

And we are to believe legal drug dealers and quacks killing us through snake oil magic rather than look at the possibility that it could be alien abduction or a battle for our soul between demons and the lord.

And oh yea, riddle me this,
How is it we are all experiencing the phenom in the same way and with rhe same scenario

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by scotsdavy1

Thanks for sharing. It seems you were easily able to escape your paralysis by outside interference. So if you were accosted by any entity you feel like you would have snapped out of it?

Somehow I don't think so. We have been together for over 25 years and know each others habits etc so she knew how to help me,,but it was easy to come out of it though. Not like if you are snoring and your partner gives you a kick or a shove and you turn over, that kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Every time i have sleep paralysis, i've turned it into a funny thing to try to wake up. I'm like: «oh no you don't ! » And then i try to sit in my bed like a drunk without equilibrium, it's hilarious.
So, if it's an alien trying to abduct me, he must be laughing his ass off, watchin me

why would they keep abducting us...they never learn or what ?
Maybe they have short term memory problems.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

like I posted with the chupas there have been reports of ufos firing beams at people, those beams could do multiple things to people

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
From what I remember my sleep paralysis experiences were fairly normal. The first time was the worst but later on I just learned to wait a couple minutes and the numbness of my entire body will pass. I wouldn't be surprised that sleep paralysis feels like an abduction though, the description from abductees usually mention a beam of light that shines through buildings and carries them out with their bodies unresponsive but fully aware. If I don't wake up with strange marks on my body after my sleep paralysis it's all good.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ultimately it has become positive, but only after fulfilling many life experiences. Some of my early experiences as a child seemed to drain me of life and survival was barely possible some nights, but I withhold further on that, sorry. Also some of what happens leaves me disassociated with my body and ill for a few days, so all is not roses. We wake exhausted and weary at times from unknown events, we pay the price.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
While the pineal gland hasn't been proven to produce '___', it does create a plethora of other interesting chemicals including melatonin, pinoline, and other MAOI/beta carboline compounds that in all likelihood have psychedelic affects on their own. Melatonin also most likely metabolizes into pinoline and possibly 5meodmt in vivo.

I wouldn't be surprised if 5-ho-dmt and n,n, dmt are involved as well. We just don't know enough to really say at this point for sure. Either way, in light of all of this data, and research on the right brain such as persingers 'god helmet', it seems clear that the abduction phenomenon and endogenous psychedelic experiences are very linked. Many of us have had them.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I've had some cool sleep paralysis stuff happen to me but I've noticed a significant die off or almost complete stoppage since drinking alot of Diet Coke which i know has aspertame. Could there be a correlation?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by arthurfonzarelli

Originally posted by boncho
This is just reaching at a naturally occurring syndrome and trying to turn it into "Aliens!"...

The church did the same thing a thousand years ago... However, it was demons back then...

So let me see if i understand this.
All across the globe people from all walks of life have the same experience, in the same sequential order with basically the same outcome.

And we are to believe legal drug dealers and quacks killing us through snake oil magic rather than look at the possibility that it could be alien abduction or a battle for our soul between demons and the lord.

And oh yea, riddle me this,
How is it we are all experiencing the phenom in the same way and with rhe same scenario

If this is sarcasm, it's brilliant. I have to wonder on this site sometimes though....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join