It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of the Union (live feed)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

And back to arguing oh well.

I don't support having to beg/ask government for the right to own a gun.

nah don't hate just not very fond of there is a difference.
edit on 12-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
Republicans, just keep getting out classed in game man....

Sent this rookie in to do a simple speech and I have seen the cookie monster do better speeches then that crap...

mighta worked for the republican base, but republicans are not attracting anyone in between...
edit on 12-2-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

I hope he will be known as "Awkward Rubio" from now on.

He shot himself in the foot with that farse. Even Newt is saying that this was a major step backwards for the republicans.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
How many times did these people stand up and cheer themselves for doing such a lousy job?

Endless war, debt, failing infrastructure, rising costs...
But its "going to be different"...

Forward

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Rubio is most likely gonna be the GOP nominee in 2016.

Laying down already?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Rand Paul is speaking pure logic.

static.teapartyexpress.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I support your right to own a gun but I also support my right to not have every criminally minded or mentally unstable shooting at me as I walk about. Bullet proof vests are expensive.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

I support your right to own a gun but I also support my right to not have every criminally minded or mentally unstable shooting at me as I walk about. Bullet proof vests are expensive.

Good luck getting a bullet proof vest and the same people who want to ban guns have banned BV's across the country cause a "bad person" might get one.
edit on 12-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Wow, how many times have you been fired upon, Kali74? I only ask because in my 37 years of life on this planet (all but a couple of wild trips to Juarez and Palomas, Mx having been spent in America) I have never been shot at.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I didn't watch it , did he mention the secret war he is waging in North Africa, I heard he avoided international matters

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

That's my opinion and I don't apologize for it. I'd like to keep my track record of never having been shot at in tact, thanks. And Kali will do.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Man it was disgusting watching these shrills stand up and clap like it was the greatest thing since slice bread. Lies lies lies... the avg Joe will fall for Obama's charm again.

On other news the media blacked out Rand Paul's speech, which I thought was amazing. He exposes the establishment elites. Something people have been waiting for someone with enough guts to say.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thread should have been titled.."another Obama hate thread"...regulars please sign in and spout the usual stuff.

Just cut and paste the usual replies....remember to twist and turn everything he says into a negative and if you have any problems...ask the repeat repliers....they will lend you some quotes to use...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If only the GOP allows Rand Paul to be the nominee he can really take out any democrats in 2016. Rubio isn't smooth enough like some of these liberals.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by burdman30ott6

That's my opinion and I don't apologize for it. I'd like to keep my track record of never having been shot at in tact, thanks. And Kali will do.

Hmmm... I certainly don't want you to apologize for your opinion, Kali. I do want to make sure I'm understanding this clearly, however. You're (I'm assuming this based solely on the '74' at the end of your username, 39 years old. (You don't look a day over 30 in your posts, by the way.
) So in 39 years under the existing firearms laws in the United States of America, the following has never been much of a concern:

I also support my right to not have every criminally minded or mentally unstable shooting at me as I walk about.

I am thrilled that our current, existing, and marginally infringing firearm laws have worked out so well for you! There's an old saying: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Glad to have you in firm support of enforcing the existing, working laws and remaining on the side of logic rather than dangling your toes into the radical reactionary quagmire of over-correcting for statistical anomalies rather than keeping the logical course based on the majority of results.

edit on 12-2-2013 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

If Obama ever took responsibility for pretty much anything, ever, in his speeches? What he says he'll do about it might be taken more seriously. He doesn't though, so it isn't. It's kind of a problem he's created for himself. When the buck never seems to stop anywhere on anything, it's hard to take him seriously.

edit on 12-2-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I think it is Time SkepticOverlord does another enlightening thread, he is genius on this stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Here's the video...for those of you that missed the show. Notice how Michelle acts, right in the beginning. She looks pretty uninterested.
Why was everyone clapping so much, throughout the entire speech???

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by theillusion

Because the dog and pony show MUST go on as a distraction while these fools run around with their heads cut off as soon as the cameras shut down. You guys will soon see.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Look at all the sheeple clapping to their Messiah

what a sad sad day we live in when people will just suck up these lies and believe them as truths

ughhh

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

I'm sure Hitler got the same, nice warm reception, as well. It wasn't like 1 man did all the dictating. He, like Obama, had his willing participants or is it: constituents?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join