It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What a mess. When asked, over, and over, and over, and over again for any sort of evidence, with an intact chain of custody ( Verifiable - not any non-specific blogs, Youtube videos, or documents without actual traceable information upon them ) - still none is forthcoming. In fact all that has been offered in response to these claims are:

1) Repeated references to archaic or imaginary law - complete with a heaping helping of new age nonsense.
2) Suggestions that these things require some sort of spiritual awakening to comprehend. As if such things have any legal significance at all - other than making me wonder if the "Trustees" are going to seek to milk a religious defense when they are finally charged with crimes.
3) Accusations that those arguing against this concept are sock puppets.
4) Accusations that those arguing against this concept are shills.
5) Accusations that those arguing against this concept lack the intelligence to understand it..
6) Finally, when asked directly for proof? The response is that providing proof would violate personal privacy.

If there is anyone left, at all, who doesn't see the obvious pattern to this? I honestly don't know what to say to them.

In regard to the people who seem hell bent upon making these claims? I think I may have changed my mind about one aspect of all this... Based upon the debate skills I have seen presented here, perhaps some of you might actually be better off with this tactic in a court of law.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I told her it was ok after I had stated our policy of no more toppt threads.

it's my fault.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
TO ALL. I have made valid points all the way through this topic, as have others, to think for yourself and make your own decisions. The facts are; nobody who has spoken in favor of the OPPT has in any way ever said, go and do this! The only thing we have said is look and judge for yourself. Fact; the opposition to this has said all the way through, that it is a scam, a hoax, and you should not even think about it. They have tried repeatedly to sway you all away from even investigating it for yourself! Those ARE the facts, just look back in the thread. Do you want to be controlled or have your thinking done for you by those who want to "protect" you from the truth? Or would you rather discover the truth on your own?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
In regard to the people who seem hell bent upon making these claims? I think I may have changed my mind about one aspect of all this... Based upon the debate skills I have seen presented here, perhaps some of you might actually be better off with this tactic in a court of law.

they are persistent, that's for sure but, sadly, judges frown upon nonsensical legalese.you can't walk in there with non arc praetora summa cum laude, magna cum laude, your radios too loude Adeste fidelis. Centra fidelis. High fidelis… Post meridian. Ante meridian. Uncle meridian. All of the little meridians and expect it to work

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by ajay59
It is probably a good idea to let people think and act for themselves too,

So... you then just blow through intersections with stoplights and stop signs because you're somehow enlightened and don't need to bother with being told that some laws are a really good idea?

Got it.

Really? Did anybody see this in my posts? Ask yourselves why this statement would be made!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The facts are; nobody who has spoken in favor of the OPPT has in any way ever said, go and do this!

That's not true. Re-review the thread.

However...

After exercising extreme prudence, the OPPT concluded that the corporations operating under the guise of the people’s government and financial systems were committing treason against the people of this planet without the people’s knowing, willing and intentional consent.

The One People's Publik FlimFlam saw fit to attempt to enforce a decision on behalf of all people that -- if valid -- would ruin the global economy and send the entire world into dark ages.

Nah... they're not pushing anything. (@@)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

we're countering the argument that it will work. giving both sides to the story.

you aren't telling anyone to do it but you believe it works so why haven't you done it for yourself?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

The fact you can possibly say we are limiting discussion about a topic that now has over 75 pages tells everything it needs to. Well, to those who have the power of critical thought at least.

I'll assume that you meant to say (because I have a raging fever from the flu and am probably a little insane at the moment) that the fact we won't let the wholesale promotion of a total scam, that could end up hurting REAL PEOPLE in REAL LIFE, with limitless threads waxing sweetly about its virtues, makes it all to clear what our agenda is.

In that case, you're absolutely correct.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Discredit, ridicule and dismiss. HMMMMM...where have I seen this before.......?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by vkey08
I therefore take the responsibility for starting it.

NO!

I won't let you have it!

I take responsibility for keeping it open.

Uhm.. OK.. I'll just back away then... and.... uhm.. Oh look shiny things?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by ajay59

The fact you can possibly say we are limiting discussion about a topic that now has over 75 pages tells everything it needs to. Well, to those who have the power of critical thought at least.

I'll assume that you meant to say (because I have a raging fever from the flu and am probably a little insane at the moment) that the fact we won't let the wholesale promotion of a total scam, that could end up hurting REAL PEOPLE in REAL LIFE, with limitless threads waxing sweetly about its virtues, makes it all to clear what our agenda is.

Springer...

Is it not up to the people to decide if they want to take a chance that may or may not hurt them? Is it up to you or anyone else to decide for them? What do you ALL say? Do you want to delegate your right to protect yourself to these people?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

In threads about other proven scams? How else are you supposed to treat a scam?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

This really isn't that hard to understand, is it???

When did offering a counter argument to anything equate with censorship? In fact, it seems to me that your argument is not really that you are being censored - but rather angst that those who disagree with you are not being censored.

Quite the twisting of reality IMO.

I personally don't agree with illegal drug use. Does the fact that I won't allow it to happen in my house make me a tyrant with an agenda??? Or, rather, a man with ethics who has enough compassion to want to protect others while they are visitors or residents in my home?

Exact same concept applies here. Nobody is doing any thinking for anyone else.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by ajay59

Springer...

Is it not up to the people to decide if they want to take a chance that may or may not hurt them? Is it up to you or anyone else to decide for them? What do you ALL say? Do you want to delegate your right to protect yourself to these people?

For many in this world, it is a moral obligation to discourage people from doing that which may bring irreparable harm to them and their loved ones. For me, it's just that I hate to see good people get persuaded into doing something which has been demonstrated on multiple occasions to lead to financial ruin, criminal charges, and prison terms.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

People can decide for themselves what actions they want to take for themselves, but when the actions that they are taking are illegal and have the very real potential of landing them in jail, others should be willing to sound a warning.

This thread is a very good warning. There are facts, laws, and real research being presented to show, clearly, that this is a scam that will land people in jail if followed.

No one is delegating their safety to anyone else and the people here providing real facts and information warning of the dangers of this scam are not taking any decisions away from anyone else.

Just because you would steer people into the path of danger doesn't mean that the rest of us should stand by and silently allow it. We are saying "Hey, look! Danger ahead". You don't have to like it that we are warning others of the dangers you and Heather and TOPPT are endorsing, but that doesn't mean that we are going to stop sounding the alarm.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

When did offering a counter argument to anything equate with censorship?

When the possibility of a thread being shut down and discussion disallowed. When there is a threat to ban all further discussion on the matter. People are not allowed to communicate to spread knowledge of the existence of something because others make up people's minds for them. Just a few examples.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I can name at least three (3) THREE people who support the OPPT in this thread that has done exactly what you speak of, and with the exception of some rather really outlandish verbiage that wasn't fit for anyone's eyes that had to be removed (I wasn't on I don't know what the posts said) most of those posts are still there for everyone to read.

My favorite ones are the ones calling me an idiot, and somehow educationally challenged. I have an education, I wanted to be a History teacher when I grew up, unfortunately that didn't end up happening for me, and well, i use that degree in other ways, one of the things I use it for is researching historical trends for certain types of scamming, and in doing that research found that Roger Elvick (I think that's how you spell his name, if not I will correct it in a moment) started all of this Redemption nonsense in the 80's to the mid 90's and taught others about it, that's where the whole theory that you have a Strawman comes from, he ended up in jail (I think he died in jail****, solitary if i'm not mistaken) and others took up the reigns of his mini redemption empire, filing UCC-1 forms and writing Accepted For Value on every bill, tax and whatever that came their way, that's part one of this scam, it relies upon people believing that they have a Strawman. Heather's got that part sewn up. Now comes part two, the Galactic Federation of Light nonsense, If you've ever really read through the Ashtar Command site you'll find it's an even more dangerous cult than Heaven's Gate, they handle dissent in a the strictest terms and do not suffer outsiders at all, they have come up with the most inane New Age nonsensical stuff this side of the Rockies and continue to this day to push disclosure and harmony as Earth Ascends to a new Plane., part two of this scam, again Heather with all her BE'ing and DO'ing is borrowing from their dogma and mixing it with part one, more people will be wooed in. Now comes the third part of this scam, how to get the rest of the people to start wondering if she's serious, well that's easy promise free money, in this case 10Billion in gold for each person, which she told everyone would be 5 Billion for each person to have, and 5 Billion that the OPPT would hold in trust for everyone to help the new landscape take place.. Her words resonated with people because everyone's in debt, the economy sucks, everyone is sick of the government, I could go on but you get the picture, part three, the money, check.. Add a pinch of alien technology and a dash of more New Age stuff than you can shake a stick at and POOF:

the OPPT....

It's a very very dangerous game she's playing, and I would probably venture to say that she's probably got nothing to lose at this point, and that's why she's pushing so hard, she can, though if convicted, claim she's a martyr and watch the people flock to her prison to see a glimpse of the woman that stood up and lost..

I never said she was dumb...... Just that she was misguided..

****MOD NOTE per Member Request:
Elvick is still alive. Corrected spelling of name.
edit on Fri Feb 22 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
the fact of the matter is, you people are trying to DELEGATE the truth to others. I simply think that all should be responsible enough to discover the truth on their own. You are attempting to withhold information,weather it is right or wrong. Withholding information is the same as lying.
edit on 21-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to correct

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

no, we are merely telling people to be careful.

If I was in a knife store and I saw a person standing by the hunting knives, telling people the best way to pick up the knife is by tightly grasping the metal part I would tell them that they might get hurt if they do that.

this is really no different

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

You can keep saying that but it won't make it true, kind of like the topic of this huge thread...

Springer...

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join