It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Statement on Papal Resignation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Funny how "they" act like the long standing battle between the Catholic Church, Christian Companies and the Contraception mandate in Obamacare never happened and that it is still not happening to this day.

I guess no one follows the news these days

edit on 11-2-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You are so hypocritical....unwanted babies would become the governments problem ie..the taxpayers.

The same ones I have heard you saying should not be held responsible for others problems.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This guy is commenting on whats happening in rome but not on a potential game changer happening in LA right now with the use of the drones and the fact that a rogue cop is exposing corruption by killing his fellow officers?

WTF...

Thats all i can say...
edit on 11-2-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

When anyone has meetings with Obama strange things happen.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by neo96

You are so hypocritical....unwanted babies would become the governments problem ie..the taxpayers.

The same ones I have heard you saying should not be held responsible for others problems.

Au contraire "unwanted babies" is the mother and fathers "problem".

Paying for others from cradle to grave is those peoples problems I have problems of my own.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

This is freaking hilarious...
The anti Obama people telling the world that unborn babies are killed and they should be allowed to live...even if they are unwanted..yet if they lived...the taxpayers would be the ones responsible. You know the tax payers...the ones the anti Obama people cry for saying they shouldn`t have to be held responsible for others mistakes or problems.

So what is it...have unwanted babies so that the government are the ones responsible for them...ie...the taxpayers or don`t let the taxpayers be responsible for others mistakes?
edit on 11-2-2013 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

What makes you think that all babies murdered by abortion would by the responsibility of the taxpayers if they lived? Funny, how millions of taxpayer dollars fund murders via Planned parenthood every year.

Mistakes?? better to call it irresponsibility in most cases... Mistake.. that's classic lack of accountability mentality. All behavior carries a certain set of known risks. Especially sexual behavior. Take your pick of risks associated with it.... Can't handle the risks like an adult, you'd better marry your hand....

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Nope they don't believe in marriage either they just do it for the tax benefits.

and government "recognition".

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There was not much for the president to say.. The Pope i am sure would of kept on going if he could.. That is the only thing we know for sure.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Nope only cowards hide behind women,

Women refusing to allow the government to tell them when to have babies...is women hiding behind women? ?

I don't support abortion, and I don't support governemnt forcing anyone to do anything.

So...You are pro-choice then???

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Yeah..the anti Obama crowd is full of hypocrites. He thinks Abortions should be outlawed yet hates when the government tells you what to do.

Hmmmm..sum in up in two words..idiotic and hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Women refusing to allow the government to tell them when to have babies...is women hiding behind women?

Haven't seen anyone refuse government on anything lately especially when there is free money attached.

Am i pro choice yeah when it comes to my guns, but in that same breath women can kill their babies but I can't own a gun.

If people are to make a standard it should apply to all issues government doesn't have the right to tell women what to do.

Then they sure as hell don't have a right to tell me what I can own.
edit on 11-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

Yeah..the anti Obama crowd is full of hypocrites. He thinks Abortions should be outlawed yet hates when the government tells you what to do.

Quote it GO ON quote it instead of making crap up.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Indigo5

He said he does not support abortion. Legal or Illegal... Abortion is Abortion. Murder is Murder. Keep spinning the meaning and posts of others..
Do you support murder? Would you support murdering an adult if it was legal?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Pope Resigns.

ATS Reaction: Thanks alot Obama!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Am i pro choice yeah when it comes to my guns, but in that same breath women can kill their babies but I can't own a gun.

So, you're pro-choice (anti-government intervention) when it comes to YOU, but not when it's someone else.

I thought this thread was about Obama and the Pope!

edit on 2/11/2013 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yeah this is a thread about the Pope and Obama try reading and we all can see who tried to make me the topic.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

His own words say he does not support abortion..so what then...he does no think it should be outlawed...should not be allowed..blah blah blah...what does he mean then.

He either supports it...meaning women should have a choice..or does not meaning he thinks it should outlawed.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Originally posted by jibeho
Would you support murdering an adult if it was legal?

I would support "murdering" something that's inside my body. Whether it be a clump of cells from a human life, a lump of cancer OR an adult! If it's inside my body, then yes, I think I can murder it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

This is what I said that is pretty damn clear

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

double

edit on 11-2-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join