It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Brave Forces of the NWO Command. Who will disarm us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Not Working, with the links..but I'm old. But those people are beating the poop out of an old woman who was safe until they came to "Save her"

Using the Young and the Ill informed or worse selfish, IE the useful idiots.

If a time comes when the masters of the NWO, who have gained through "EVIL" there power... through time come to disarm us.

They will use useful idiots, mostly the young who don't know enough who will comply.

The mindset of those who would abuse old ladies are those we will face. And because of their mindset, they will spend all before them before themselves. Well that's just natural for them.

They claim reason, but reason doesn't hold in their lives only in their bent minds.

They don't understand and they don't care...all they see is want in the world.

The World is vapor in time...but that is all they can see, while the profess all knowing.

Evil doesn't work in truth and all they can doe is lie to get their way. That is their power, like in Garden.
Lies are there power...so say the truth and confuse them.

Even with their underlings

Who as an American child you would of know as the boy who wasn't winning, so he got upset and took the ball home.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Robodoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I'm old as well...

Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

I'm old as well...

Peace

Thank you old person who understands the site better than me. I'll get it....remember I'm old LOL!
edit on 7-2-2013 by Robodoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If I was ordered to..I would gladly do it. The only talk about this is from gun kooks and not from government or military in the USA.

Not hearing it from any other government or militaries...so this dream about this big fake NWO and their pretend Armies is hilarious.

So a few rules that actually may help keep guns from nuts is too extreme for you people. Well don't start crying if a crazy shoots someone you know.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
If I was ordered to..I would gladly do it. The only talk about this is from gun kooks and not from government or military in the USA.
So a few rules that actually may help keep guns from nuts is too extreme for you people. Well don't start crying if a crazy shoots someone you know.

If you were ordered to, you'd do it?

Spoken like a person with no will of their own.

Please don't start crying if you are ordered to shoot your family or friends. The rest of us will not shed a tear.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join