It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EAIA “Extraterrestrial Artificial Intelligence Attack”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Our demise didn’t ultimately come from war on our planet with us slowly and methodically doing each other in. On the disarming night this happened we didn’t ask who and why because we were in total shock. For the lucky ones died knowing we were with the ones we love. For myself the unlucky the final thought was will I make it home to be with my dogs, no, I don’t think so.

I walked out of watching a high school basketball game to smoke a cigarette and saw all this from the beginning. Some of us looked up at the sky or were called to do so. At first it looked like an aerial show. Different configurations of broken square shapes of white lights against the pitch black night sky started making a formation away from each other at first and then coming together like a puzzle. The formation grew exponentially every second from the initial dozens to hundreds the objects appeared to move closer to us, we could see this wasn’t us, this was extraterrestrial. That moment a heavyset, older woman standing next to me said or possibly thought the same thing whatever it was we acknowledged when we looked at each other, “finally”. Within less than 2 minutes of the first lights appearing we were being attacked. A tire sized metallic puzzle like shaped piece slammed into the ground 20 or so feet from me. When you looked back up at the sky the objects connected and sphered to the shape of the earth and glowed bright gold. We then became frantic. I ran around the corner to enter the building, my curiosity or sense of survival needed to confront so I turned back and came back outside and peeked around the corner a prism like glowing cylinder object pierced through the older woman’s abdomen while she was lifted several feet against the ground, her head was tilted back and she was gyrating. Some as small as bullet size of these energy objects chased around corners. There was no escaping there was no time for a counter to this attack. There was nowhere to hide. There was no countering the energy of this EAI technology. I suppose we all died.

This EAIA was a dream when I woke up the morning of 2/4/13. I would really hate to say a premonition, however the only other aerial dream I had in my 43 years was on Saturday morning 9/8/01 that I was on the ground looking up at the sky and I saw plane after plane just exploding in the very cloudy sky. I felt terribly helpless and awoke myself after the fourth plane exploded. I wasn’t on any drugs or alcohol then or now. I’ve enjoyed ATS for many years. Importantly, I respect it and wanted to contribute this if not for some food for thought maybe a message to our government(s) that you can blah blah about terrorism and spend trillions when in fact all your doing is controlling society as a crowd that out numbers you 300-1. i.e. Including 9/11 and going back 20 years prior less than 10,000 Americans worldwide in total have lost their lives to terrorism, do you think we’re stupid on how and why you’re wasting our money and eliminating our freedoms. For the government(s) that monitor this site heed this warning you’ll will of wasted all these trillions upon trillions of dollars WE worked so hard for and we could have used in truly saving lives, and if any left over from that enjoying these monies as proportionate as we gave them to you that you chose to put to defense / offense – you and your loved ones will be as dead as all of us and ours if you’re not response-time-prepared and truly prepared to counter an EAIA such as this.

I hope the dream was only that, if ever one should want to be a raving fool I surely hope it is me, now and forever…..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Don't worry, Jack. I think the odds of a celestial object/asteroid hitting us is a lot greater. You can die with a big smile of relief when that hits us, knowing there's nothing you could have done to prevent it.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Don't worry, Jack. I think the odds of a celestial object/asteroid hitting us is a lot greater. You can die with a big smile of relief when that hits us, knowing there's nothing you could have done to prevent it.

That's hilarious I was just about to watch my favorite, Armageddon

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
That would be one hell of a dream, and it would have got my attention. Thing is this extermination would be done with a chemical composition if they have the technology of space travel. You would want to remove the population without destroying the resources, otherwise there would be no gain, all nice and neat, I do not believe we are a target, just a people who need awakening and enlightened and that each day we get a little closer...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 8infinity8

Your dream reminds me of the movie Skyline.
Have you seen it?

A series of blindingly bright lights appear all over Los Angeles, mesmerizing the citizens of the city while luring them to an uncertain fate in this sci-fi thriller from sibling filmmakers Greg and Colin Strause. As speculation regarding the origin of the mysterious lights runs rampant, a Los Angeles entrepreneur (Donald Faison), his best friend, Jarrod (Eric Balfour), and Jarrod's frightened girlfriend (Scottie Thompson) struggle to resist temptation as they seek out the source of the luminous threat.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by teslahowitzer
That would be one hell of a dream, and it would have got my attention. Thing is this extermination would be done with a chemical composition if they have the technology of space travel. You would want to remove the population without destroying the resources, otherwise there would be no gain, all nice and neat, I do not believe we are a target, just a people who need awakening and enlightened and that each day we get a little closer...

I'm open to all interpretations, sheesh I even go to the dream dictionary when I'm not sure which is all the time. This dream I remembered just about every detail. In the dream when I peeked around the corner I was frightened like I never was before in a dream state or waking life. I would of chose the electric chair. It was so spectacular because the feel was that it was meant to truly terrorize and kill with such ease. Additionally the feel was not a destruction of resources but to scare the crap out of us and kill us in one momentum so fiercely that the shock factor was meant to keep us alive so their weapon could torture and kill us.

Lastly, it seemed to be in full color but appeared to me to be silent it was like when I communicated or those in the dream were communicating it was like through thought. I'm glad I had it I feel fearless now and comfortable about confronting all "monsters".

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Your dream reminds me of the movie Skyline.
Have you seen it?

A series of blindingly bright lights appear all over Los Angeles, mesmerizing the citizens of the city while luring them to an uncertain fate in this sci-fi thriller from sibling filmmakers Greg and Colin Strause. As speculation regarding the origin of the mysterious lights runs rampant, a Los Angeles entrepreneur (Donald Faison), his best friend, Jarrod (Eric Balfour), and Jarrod's frightened girlfriend (Scottie Thompson) struggle to resist temptation as they seek out the source of the luminous threat.

www.imdb.com...

Yes, I've seen it and I just clicked the link and watched the trailer again, nice flick. My dream started out like an old atari game white lights on a black sky just close your eyes and imagine that and then turned into something very scary and very colorful. The surroundings in my dream were very quiet and institutional kinda suburbia high school grass concrete building. I grew up in the city I wish it was all that, I've been stabbed in my life, beat up by gangs had guns pointed at me. Haven't lost a fight since I was 12 and haven't had one since I carry a firearm thank goodness. That is my ego talking I'm so big and bad now, in the dream a helpless coward, prey, what have you.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

So you are talking about being vulnerable,where you weren't before.
You could defend and protect yourself and other's,but in the dream you can't.
Any changes in your life that would cause that?

But if you feel it's a premonition of things to come,all we can do is see if something happens.
It could be the little asteroid getting ready to give us a close shave on the 15th that is actually an craft of some sort.
Highly doubt it.But I have been wrong before.
Peace,
K

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

So you are talking about being vulnerable,where you weren't before.
You could defend and protect yourself and other's,but in the dream you can't.
Any changes in your life that would cause that?

But if you feel it's a premonition of things to come,all we can do is see if something happens.
It could be the little asteroid getting ready to give us a close shave on the 15th that is actually an craft of some sort.
Highly doubt it.But I have been wrong before.
Peace,
K

That's the funny thing K for the last 6 months up until the last 2 weeks prior to the dream things looked bleak and I felt very vulnerable in my waking life. Right before the dream I'm going from broke to having some money, staving off an eviction to having it dismissed and catching up with rent, one of my dogs went from dying to starting to recover and maintaining. Things were all shifting for the better and then this dream happened.

I feel like went through hell and now I'm lifted, because I survived it I awoke, the only thought sticks with me and it's the same feel I got 3 days prior to 9/11 then it was planes exploding in the sky and feeling helpless now is response time that is all I can think about now. Something artificial, something possibly preventible and no response. I hope nothing happens I just started enjoying having less than nothing, lol and looking to improve on that. That dream made me fearless. It lasted as long as a movie trailer and we were all marked for death or going to be and I hope it is all bs

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

My son was born 10 days after 9/11.
Today,I have been without a job for 3 weeks.
First time in my life ,other then the lay off I went through a few years ago.
What bothers me is that it doesn't really concern me,yet.
I bought my 11 year old son a crossbow the other day.
He just got a 22 rifle for xmas and knows how to start a fire with little to nothing.
When he was born,I knew that I had to teach him how to survive without our modern conveniences.

I have felt something was coming,but maybe it was just wishing,I don't know.
This was long before coming to ATS.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

My son was born 10 days after 9/11.
Today,I have been without a job for 3 weeks.
First time in my life ,other then the lay off I went through a few years ago.
What bothers me is that it doesn't really concern me,yet.
I bought my 11 year old son a crossbow the other day.
He just got a 22 rifle for xmas and knows how to start a fire with little to nothing.
When he was born,I knew that I had to teach him how to survive without our modern conveniences.

I have felt something was coming,but maybe it was just wishing,I don't know.
This was long before coming to ATS.

I applaud you the way you're raising your son more so from the practical point of view, I'd probably have to take lessons on the outdoors from your son lol he sounds like quite a survivalist - better than a tv, computer, video game zombie right?

It was a lot easier being single and having no children nothing to love and not a care in the world. I'm single but I have 7 dogs, a family, father, mother and 5 from 2 litters all spayed and neutered. They're my family, love them. Bring on the apocalypse or don't I've had more pleasure loving my babies each day than when I had loads of money and all the toys and all the broads, amen.

new topics

top topics

join