It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCAM | This is the first official Press Release about the OPPT | SCAM

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

best of luck with the universal court, I hear the judges from Alderaan favor corporations.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
LOL, my home town is one of the first to report

guardianlv.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
HOAX?

This is not a hoax.

It is obvious to me that ATS has issues with learning about this truth.

The press release is not a hoax. That happened. Deal with it.

BTW this is directly related www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
HOAX?
This is not a hoax.

yes it is.... so it was moved to the correct forum.

It is obvious to me that ATS has issues with learning about this truth.

What truth? It is all lies.... aliens teleporting all the gold...... so you think that is true?

Deal with it.

It is a hoax, deal with it.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I moved it.

This is not a hoax.

It's unfortunate that you and many have been deceived by the same type of tripe "Dove of Oneness" was spewing regarding NESARA.

It's a hoax that emanated from those with a predilection for hoaxing.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I moved it.

This is not a hoax.

It's unfortunate that you and many have been deceived by the same type of tripe "Dove of Oneness" was spewing regarding NESARA.

It's a hoax that emanated from those with a predilection for hoaxing.

You are completely wrong, but its your house so fine.

It has nothing to do with NESARA, both of them. It has nothing to do with Dove of Oneness or whatever that is. It has to do with an investigation
www.scribd.com...

Which is proven real here www.moneyhouse.ch...

Which turned into a case against the system, which has extensive filings in Washington State that are available for view, or more easy and for free at their main website which keeps track of all these things.

There are live cases using this information, and although it is only about a month old, there have been interesting positive results here opptcourtcases.forumotion.com... specifically opptcourtcases.forumotion.com... and updated opptcourtcases.forumotion.com... but all of this quite new.

Many countries are being involved. Mainstream media reported in New Zealand on prime time TV, this very info. A radio show in Southern Cali is hosting a discussion about it tonight. A newspaper in my hometown of Las Vegas reported on it today. Millions of hits are on Google about it, and its a month old. Facebook has exploded with the info and people of all over the world are on it.

They accept no money, and inform that anybody that is asking for donations to this is fraudulent.

My point is, it isn't a hoax and you are wrong. I have no ties to them other than the fact I happened across the information on December 28th and have rabidly been researching and listening and reading everything I can and putting the pieces together. 10+ hours in of talk radio discussions, numerous forums and chats, from people all over the world.

So, when you realize this and decide this is not a hoax, just PM me and let me know. Until then, I'm off the forum, I feel that those who don't even understand a subject and then decide it is fake or some other thing that warrants a hoax label, is just dumb. If you don't get it, that's fine. But at least before you label it, how about spending some time learning about it instead of making completely wrong assumptions?

Sorry, I respect you and for your forum but I also know you are 100% wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

There are live cases using this information, and although it is only about a month old, there have been interesting positive results here

Not really positive, one person tried their nonsense and lost his bike, another's lawyer told them the truth about this nonsense....

Many countries are being involved. Mainstream media reported in New Zealand on prime time TV,

They did? link?

Millions of hits are on Google about it,

wrong actually.

Facebook has exploded with the info and people of all over the world are on it.

people all over the world are laughing at it you mean!

My point is, it isn't a hoax and you are wrong.

It IS a hoax, and you are the only one wrong here.

Until then, I'm off the forum,

bye!

I feel that those who don't even understand a subject

That would be you, you do not even understand that UCC is a yank thing only....

, how about spending some time learning about it

Learning things like how aliens teleported all the gold away.... or that Boehner is the President.... all lies.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It seems people just don't want to be free. The power is with the people my friends. If these have been filed in court and says what it says its not a hoax. If enough people are behind and believe in this, it could be pushed through, and we could have a peacefull transition away from the corrupt system Imposed on us from birth, and make the conscious choice to do so.

Do ats not want a way out or an end to corrupt government? Of course not... There would be no need for ats.

The majority at the moment, I feel, are still sleepy. They may be awake to the troubles the world is facing from multiple angles, but have not made the leap to step out of the programming of the externally created self. (Which causes these problems btw) This is when it makes sense.....when money makes no sense! Even gold has no real value apart from that which we have attached to it. It's shiny that's all.

Can someone explain "aliens teleporting all the gold" please? first I've herd of this and it's just been smeared across this thread with nothing to back it up in a troll like manor.

Unless gold has a universal value, it's value is a illusion, surely?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Can someone explain "aliens teleporting all the gold" please? first I've herd of this

www.ascensionwithearth.com...

He said they used Pleiadian teleportation technology to confiscate it all and its now in secure underground Argathan bases. It will be added to earth prosperity funds and redistributed to humanity.

Read about her claim that boehner is the president.... removingtheshackles.blogspot.com.au...

How about trying to translate this nonsense?
removingtheshackles.blogspot.com.au...
edit on 8-2-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Please note the above information did not come from The One People's Public Trust.

From your link, under what you have sourced from.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

reply to post by hellobruce

Please note the above information did not come from The One People's Public Trust.

From your link, under what you have sourced from.

Put there after they realised how stupid it actually sounds....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

I'm interested in this thought too, why don't people seem to want freedom? And when someone actually makes the move to go through all of the legal stuff to expose this fraud and illusion for what it is, they refuse it?

In reality OPPT doesn't really need to exist if people would realize that they are already free from the moment they are born, they just have to seize it and quit operating the current system that creates the horrible world we see around us today. We are free by nature, there only exist natural law unless you make a trust based contract with another person and even then you can still break this contract because there are none. Giving is the key, the current system is based on profit and greed; the results is our current war-ridden planet. Why do we let a hierarchy rule us when we are all equal; people despite what title they claim are just people.
I can only conclude that most are ruled by fear of these "higher" beings with their titles that they are unwilling to step into their role as self-ruling humans with a responsibility to themselves and to all others as we cannot as a race survive alone.

I myself don't see me needing OPPT but for those who view their world as ink written on paper I can imagine it can help. At the very least I support their cause. I apologize for sounding so high and mighty but the voice of freedom is nothing less.
edit on 8/2/2013 by Konoyaro because: corrected small writing errors

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

It seems people just don't want to be free. The power is with the people my friends. If these have been filed in court and says what it says its not a hoax. If enough people are behind and believe in this, it could be pushed through, and we could have a peacefull transition away from the corrupt system Imposed on us from birth, and make the conscious choice to do so.

There's so many "red flags" in that paragraph as to be almost impossible to individually list. Cannot you not see how cult-like the nature of your choice of words and phrasing comes across?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What is the mechanism in your mind and ego that is relating being free and being human to being in a cult? Why must something that has an enormous groundswell of international grassroots support be a hoax? Because a few parts of the discussion are not something you agree with?

Throwing the baby out with the bathwater was something I thought ATS was above. Just because certain parts don't make sense or don't agree with you, that doesn't make them any less true. It means we don't have all the info to complete the picture yet. Calling it a hoax will surely destroy any hope of completing that picture.

This is a mistake, you'll know it soon enough. You can reopen it when you realize that, or we'll move on without ATS acknowledging the truth of the situation. Meanwhile, best keep an eye out for all the media coverage, radio discussions, primetime TV coverage, and much more. This is barely a month out in the public, but the groundwork, investigations, and filings took years. Give it a few weeks to a month and see exactly what I've been saying all along.

For everyone else who is genuinely interested in this and wants to learn the truth as it is fully discovered and explored, RTS made a forum just yesterday and you are welcome to join and discuss this (on either side of the discussion!) without fear of reprise. That is here removingtheshackles.net...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I would be very interested in what those red-flags may be? Please list them for me so I may reflect on them. Though this wasn't directed at me I happen to agree with much of what he was saying in that particular post. As most of it made perfect sense to me. Do you not believe that governments are corrupt?

The next point was that greed causes the current problems which comes from the ego (externally created self), the root problem being that current system is setup to be egoistic, hoarding of resources, over-indulgence etc. The solution is the exact opposite of what we currently have; from centralized government which is very ineffective way to distribute resources to decentralized government in the form of individual self-governance (similar to the how the internet is constructed where information can flow freely). It demands responsibility on very high level tough compared to the current nanny state that's in place in most countries which are wasting so much resources it's unbelievable and what they do to maintain this level of spending is also deplorable. For the sake of humanity and earth itself we need to move on to a more sane system.

Like Einstein said "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
We want to do just that, assuming the responsibility we all have forgotten and taking back the power of a corrupt entity that is running rampart through out the world, destroying anything in sight. I will not take to arms either in pursuing this goal, it's merely a mindset, I will of course defend myself if another wish to push their will upon me. I will not be pushing my will upon another soul by force, but I will explain my position in argument and reasoning. And I cannot see any reason to remain a slave under the current system that treats the world as it playground and garbage bin with such malice and ill will, it's hard to believe any one else would support it.

That said as I explained in my earlier post I myself don't need OPPT as I have seen through the illusion of a world printed in ink on a paper, no one commands me but I also in return command no other as view all as equal.
edit on 8/2/2013 by Konoyaro because: minor grammatic correction

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

There's so many "red flags" in that paragraph as to be almost impossible to individually list. Cannot you not see how cult-like the nature of your choice of words and phrasing comes across?

No, not at all. It is only one paragraph so im sure you saying they are imposible to list is exageration. Maybe you could highlight one or two of the main red flags that give you this impression, so I can try to understand how you read it? I'm sorry if that's the way I come across. But it's just me, no cult.... I promise.

I'm from the uk, maybe it's a cultural misunderstanding.

cult,
a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or as imposing excessive control over members:

Maybe if Oppt was trying to start there own little community, but that's not what it is about. It's quite the contrary. It wants people to be able to indevidauly,(not cult like) lawfully have their freedom recognised/realised, and to bring equality to all.

or as imposing excessive control over members

Sound like government no?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Konoyaro

Exactly. All OPPT did is duly notice the system that it was irrelevant, but some people have already recongized this for their self (like you) and have moved on. By getting them in a catch 22, where they cannot rebut without exposing their schemes and they have not rebutted as a result (through each and every filing, from findings, to audits, to foreclosure).

If there's controversy regarding the validity of HOW they did it, fine I can live with that. But it can't be said they didn't do it. It is public record.

The rest of this is ancillary IMO.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Also, calling it a cult or equating it to one proves you haven't done any research whatsoever of what this movement is.

A cult of 7 Billion equal individuals with freedom, I guess. But I prefer to not call that a cult. I prefer to call that Earth and its humanity inhabitants.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

A cult of 7 Billion equal individuals with freedom, I guess.

the followers/believers are the cult, not the entire populace and, more important, what about all those extraterrestrial entities you, and the trustees, have mentioned? shouldn't that push the numbers higher?

All OPPT did is duly notice the system that it was irrelevant,

The irony of using an irrelevant means of a press release to announce the irrelevance of the system is worthy of mention. Of course, there's also the irony in telling every entity and individual outside of the U.S. that debts have been secured via a method not recognized by those countries.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
And that's fine that you don't understand it. I don't understand every single detail either. But I know what has happened and I know that the people know what has happened. And this will spread far and wide and you will see changes far and wide, too. It is only a matter of time, and not much time. Things happen quickly these days, expect this to be much bigger than ATS's misunderstanding of the situation, and expect that it will quickly become common knowledge exactly what has happened and how it effects each human being, shortly.

If you don't believe I'm right, just sit back and observe what happens impartially and with awareness in yourself, and outside of the influence of mass media programming.

Just like any other important thing in our life, just observe it and act when you feel compelled to do so. I felt compelled to bring this info to you, and now the rest is up to you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join