It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UP has been kidnapped by AlQaeda members !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Islamic 'warriors' will take anyone they can get. The 'art' of kidnapping is an open canvas. Nothing will be left out, all are liable to feel the wrath, pain and misery that the terrorist kidnappers intend to inflict.

And like I said earlier, it is just disrespecful to joke like that, not to mention illegal.

Someone on here knows someone dear to them that was executed by hijackers and I don't see that person laughing. In fact many here are lucky this person hasn't come to give them their opinion on this. Well I hope I speak for them when I say, what some have intended as fun others have taken as serious and scary. We must respect the others who actually live through these exeriences. To deny this simple virtue is to be unjust and inhumane.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
Islamic 'warriors' will take anyone they can get. The 'art' of kidnapping is an open canvas. Nothing will be left out, all are liable to feel the wrath, pain and misery that the terrorist kidnappers intend to inflict.

And like I said earlier, it is just disrespecful to joke like that, not to mention illegal.

Someone on here knows someone dear to them that was executed by hijackers and I don't see that person laughing. In fact many here are lucky this person hasn't come to give them their opinion on this. Well I hope I speak for them when I say, what some have intended as fun others have taken as serious and scary. We must respect the others who actually live through these exeriences. To deny this simple virtue is to be unjust and inhumane.

*gets ridilin and seringe* *injects ridilin into AV*

CALM DOWN ALREADY!!!!

It's not like Nans called the Belgian FBI to report UP missing due to the fact that he was kidnapped by towelheads. It's not like she called anyone. She posted A JOKE that UP had been captured by Saeed al-Sahaf. The Iraqis wouldn't care about a Belgian conspiracy theoricist. Now, if he were an American conspiracy theoricist living in Syria, then yeah, they may have kidnapped him. But guess what A) UP was not kidnapped, he spent a week or two in Germany. and B) there is no be. So take a depressant(figuratively) and calm down already. Yeah, so it's kinda wrong to make jokes about people being kidnapped. But ya know what? You're proll the only one on the board who gives a damn about political correctness. So calm down and stop defending those you don't know.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have no problem with Nans, just her little joke. There is difference. Out of all people on this board Nans knows that I am not out to insult her person. I had made many efforts to rebuild her personal connections to the other members on this board so reluctant to take her in as one of their own. People like UP and yourself, High Warrior. Remember that???

My only intentions were to keep peace within our boards. I don't want any massive police raids or jumpy security personnel observing my comments. Do you???

Then don't talk so casually about kidnapping. The lack of disregard for those that have been kidnapped is very clear when one makes jokes about potentail threats to a person abduction. Can you not see how that is wrong???

What about the ones who think of nothing but dead loved ones once they hear, "Kidnapping", or "hijacked"??????

Not very pleased I am sure. Just think about that.

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
-----------------------------------------------------------

De: "Muhammed Saeed al-sahaf" � Add to Address Book �
�:
Cc:
Object: Above Top Secret (UP)
Envoyer: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:47:59 -0700

Ha Ha Infidels!!
We have UP, he is our prisoner.
Very soon we will parade him on Aljazeera T.V.

[Edited on 8-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

UP, I tought it was you who send me this e-mail... It was you or someone else ?

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   

UP, I tought it was you who send me this e-mail... It was you or someone else ?

Sigh...I need aspirine and prozac....

It wasn't me Nans. Where I was, I didn't have an email. Anyway, check the IP. I bet you'll see the IP is not from Belgium and/or Germany.

I was in the Tau Ceti Solar System with my reptoids friends. Did you know that they are pretty freindly and know how to do a good BBQ ? Huuuum, I remember their T-Bones steaks....DELICIOUS !

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Anyway it's not really important...

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I have no problem with Nans, just her little joke. There is difference. Out of all people on this board Nans knows that I am not out to insult her person. I had made many efforts to rebuild her personal connections to the other members on this board so reluctant to take her in as one of their own. People like UP and yourself, High Warrior. Remember that???

My only intentions were to keep peace within our boards. I don't want any massive police raids or jumpy security personnel observing my comments. Do you???

Then don't talk so casually about kidnapping. The lack of disregard for those that have been kidnapped is very clear when one makes jokes about potentail threats to a person abduction. Can you not see how that is wrong???

What about the ones who think of nothing but dead loved ones once they hear, "Kidnapping", or "hijacked"??????

Not very pleased I am sure. Just think about that.

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

......................... same old song and dance we've been hearing...

AV, opening old wounds is a petty way to argue in a debate... Yeah, so when nans was up to her anti-us crap i got defensive. But people change, and I have noticed that Nans has not posted anti-US stuff in a long time. It's forgiven.

Quite frankly... It's a joke. Yeah, you can get in trouble for jokes, but when you explain that it's a joke, USUALLY people are nice enough to just blow it off. Police are already viewing your posts, AV. All of them. Our good friends at the FBI are currently taking the liberty to make sure not "terroristic threats" against the US are made on this board. I doubt that the FBI would have cared that a Belgian was "kidnapped."

As for the kidnap victims and families flipping, I'm sorry they or someone they love was kidnapped, but move on. They waste their lives sitting there feeling sorry for themselves. If they don't, good. That's a sign of a wise person.

You need to take a valium and just let it go. It's a joke.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior
AV, opening old wounds is a petty way to argue in a debate... Yeah, so when nans was up to her anti-us crap i got defensive. But people change, and I have noticed that Nans has not posted anti-US stuff in a long time. It's forgiven.
Quite frankly... It's a joke. Yeah, you can get in trouble for jokes, but when you explain that it's a joke, USUALLY people are nice enough to just blow it off. Police are already viewing your posts, AV. All of them. Our good friends at the FBI are currently taking the liberty to make sure not "terroristic threats" against the US are made on this board. I doubt that the FBI would have cared that a Belgian was "kidnapped."
As for the kidnap victims and families flipping, I'm sorry they or someone they love was kidnapped, but move on. They waste their lives sitting there feeling sorry for themselves. If they don't, good. That's a sign of a wise person.
Signing off,
HLW

I'm not sure HLW, sometimes people dont understand jokes. And you can be sure that the person who create the account under the name : "informationminister@iraqmail" at arabia.com identity will be probably control.

Sincerely, I would prefer that the person who send me this mail tell me his name. But I'm a tolerant person and when I received the mail I immediately understood that it was a joke (Terrorist are more fine the Ha, Ha, we have UP...
)

Anyway, it's an address I use for "hot" contact like that...

I even recently receive another nigerian bizness "offer that I cant refuse"

But with the recent event (Yesterday bombs in Saudi), I dont think that the words -kidnapped- -iraq- or -alqaeda- are word to use in mail, even for a joke.

The Abraham reaction isn't a bad rection because he take care...

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior
Signing off,
HLW

I'm not sure HLW, sometimes people dont understand jokes. And you can be sure that the person who create the account under the name : "informationminister@iraqmail" at arabia.com identity will be probably control.

Sincerely, I would prefer that the person who send me this mail tell me his name. But I'm a tolerant person and when I received the mail I immediately understood that it was a joke (Terrorist are more fine the Ha, Ha, we have UP...
)

Anyway, it's an address I use for "hot" contact like that...

I even recently receive another nigerian bizness "offer that I cant refuse"

But with the recent event (Yesterday bombs in Saudi), I dont think that the words -kidnapped- -iraq- or -alqaeda- are word to use in mail, even for a joke.

The Abraham reaction isn't a bad rection because he take care...

I am not mad. Please lets move on.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I am not mad. Please lets move on.

Yes, you right....Lets move on....

Anyway, I've not been kidnapped by Al-Qaaeda. I just have been abducted by the reptoids. Pretty nice guys, they didn't probe me too much...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join