It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Remember a Time the U.S. Government Told the Truth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The USA gov has never told the truth. Not from day 1. It's always been a corrupt country. The first president started a privatized central bank...

So anyone going on about that 1776 garbage needs to take a seat.
edit on 1-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The lies have been going on LONG before this nation even existed.

The Illuminati are the ones who have been lying to us since the beginning of history.

The Illuminati entities are the ones in control of all the governments.

Jesus warned us about these people but thanks to all the LIES we have pretty much ignored what He had to say:

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars" ~ Revelation 3:9

Our governments are indirectly controlled by the father of lies (John 8:44).

THIS is why no one believes a word any politicians say.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
I'd say the last thing I can say that resembled truth was Dwight D Eisenhower leaving office and the vid clip that has been played and posted many times. Outlining the powerful force at work, that is the military industrial complex, told the truth outlined the future, and NO ONE LISTENED. So why tell the truth when no one cares a lie goes in one ear and out the other just as quick as the truth.

But that would be the last time I have seen what I assume and have come to see was the truth wasen't alive to see it but damned if TV and the internet didn't show me LoL

SaneThinking

Thank you. I racked my brain and this was the only concrete example of truth from government I could think of.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Um... when they lost a couple a trillion bucks the day before 9/11 and Rumsfeld assured us that events would unfold to make that not matter, they nailed that one pretty good. Condiliar Rice was pretty honest telling Willie Brown not to fly commercial aircraft that summer too, but that's about it I guess.
Almost forgot the NSA telling us they lied about the Gulf Of Tonkin incident that started the Vietnam War and cost us 70 thousand boys. They do occasionally tell the truth, when they do look out!

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So I take it we're of the consensus that that whole '9-11' thing is a tad bit bogus?

(Insert appropriate emoticon here, I couldn't decide on the laughing one or the crying one)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If the government ever makes an anoucement and tell you first that it is the truth, be very scared.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Kashai because: modifed content

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Can You Remember a Time the U.S. Government Told the Truth?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join