It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower John Kiriakou: For Embracing Torture, John Brennan a "Terrible Choice to Lead the CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Days after he was sentenced to 30 months in prison, John Kiriakou — the first CIA official to be jailed for any reason relating to the torture program — denounces President Obama’s appointment of John Brennan to head the CIA. "I’ve known John Brennan since 1990," Kiriakou says. "I worked directly for John Brennan twice. I think that he is a terrible choice to lead the CIA. I think that it’s time for the CIA to move beyond the ugliness of the post-September 11th regime, and we need someone who is going to respect the Constitution and to not be bogged down by a legacy of torture." [includes rush transcript]

Related News Links:
www.democracynow.org
edit on 30-1-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Checkthe link for a picture of yer new CIA chief, he looks really sinister to me......
Acording to inference hes well aquainted with the waterboard nudge nudge wink wink......
He sort of reminds me of Obamas prepositioned ammo containers ......... dont he?
This guy looks like he could have held the garrot or chucked an admiral out a hospital window to earn his stirpes....

www.democracynow.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
www.democracynow.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The CIA needs to be dismantled. It is too big a drain on our countries resources, integrity, and reputation.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Did you check the guy out?
He looks like he would take a little dismantling alright......

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
The CIA needs to be dismantled. It is too big a drain on our countries resources, integrity, and reputation.

The CIA needs to eliminate corruption from within, and rise up to be nothing more or less than it was intended to be.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
YOU GUYS HERE TO PREACH OR DISCUSS THIS PARTICULAR BREED OF CAT?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I'm here for the budlight.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Weazel piss compared to a Canadian draft.

new topics

top topics

join