It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction from 2 year member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, I've been on here since May 12, 2011 and I never thought about introducing myself. I'm a nerd who doesn't trust anyone so this is a natural fit for me. I'm sometimes called cynical, but that's like the pot calling the kettle black when the people that say that have FoxNews on most of the time. But lately, my mother's started to come around some. With the whole gun control fiasco and the thing infringing on the First Amendment she's starting to see things differently. I'm not saying she'll convert and join the "dark side" so to speak. Or as the MSM would have you believe the shadowy gray area of tin foil hats. To paraphrase.

One thing you might think of is that I've been on here for almost two full years and my post count isn't that high. Well, you're right and the reason being, I usually don't have anything to say. Though I do read threads here quiet a bit. I read say, 10-20 threads on average per day.

While most of the people I've come across on ATS are awesomely well informed, rational people. There are a few that I can only picture sitting in their dark basement, monitors on all sides, like in the movies, with tin foil on the windows. And when people find out that I'm a "conspiracy theorist" (I use " " because I prefer truth seeker) I start by saying something along the lines of "We're not all tin foil hat wearers ya know. Most of us are education, sane and rational people who just happen to find the holes in the medias stories and want to know what's really goin' on."

I'd like to thank everyone on ATS for either very good threads or some threads so far out there that they give me a good laugh. I love you guys and gals and please keep up the good work.

To quote Three Dog from Fallout 3, "Keeping fighting the fight, the good fight."
Crash Underride

P.S. In case you've been wondering, yes my name is in reference to a movie.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CrashUnderride

Welcome "nerd"

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I haven't much to say either. Llike you I like to sort through the all the different threads, and agree many are well researched, and a few are a bit out there.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Methinks you need to post more. I just am a few months older than you on ATS, but my stats are crazy weird. I'm an active member. *hint-hint*

Anyways, welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Glad you finally introduced yourself, I've never seen you around, so maybe we don't look at the same things

Nice to 'meet' you!

Peace and love
~nat

Oh and hackers was a movie I enjoyed...it's been a long time since I've seen it though.

edit on 29-1-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Be heartily welcome!!!

top topics

join