It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine Alien Footage Caught on Tape?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Probably a repost, but just in case- I don't recall seeing this before...

www.disclose.tv...

Description:

while investigating a UFO crash site in 1982, some military officials discovered that one or more of its pilots were still there.

Must say, that looks pretty bizarre alright.
If it's a fake, they sure did a good job making that thing walk...

Here is youtube version, but it's not as clear as the disclosetv version:

edit on Tue Jan 29th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

couldn't make that link work....could be my company proxy...

The page opens, but the video errors out.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Thanks for youtube link...that one works

Don't know what to say...seems strange to me that an alien would calmly stand there while somebody is pointing a flashlight directly at him.

That kinda looks fishy...

Also...although I've red that there are tall greys (if you want to believe that kind of stuff), usually they are portrayed as much smaller. This one looks almost human size if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Leave him alone!! He is nude and just wants to hide his aliedonglor

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Commercially available marionette aliens should look so good!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

It's unfortunate that more information about this event is not forthcoming - it looks like fairly clear footage for 1982, and if filmed by military personnel using tech of the day then maybe, just maybe it's authentic.

That's 30 years since the apparent event, standard non-disclosure agreement(s) would have lapsed.

Interesting footage, the arm length of the being appears in keeping with eyewitness testimony of same (hands almost reaching to mid/lower-thigh region) but there is "something" about it's movement / motion that seems out-of-place.

I'll keep searching for further info, but S&F for the find.

ETA: More info and a few more vids.........user comments are interesting!

Real Alien Footage Caught On Tape 2012. In 1987 A Mexican officer received the following footage from a secret military base located in the United States.
Our informant revealed that Mexico abides by an Information Exchange Protocol which formally grants neighboring governments the authority to secretly solicit and exchange sensitive information regarding celestial beings, space travel, and extraterrestrial technologies.
According to our sources this video and others like it were filmed in a military base called G13. A staging facility where alien beings are tested for light sensitivity, reflexes, intelligence and brain activity. In this clip scientists conduct auditory tests on what appears to be an extraterrestrial being.
www.thelivingmoon.com...
www.alien-ufos.com...
edit on 29-1-2013 by Sublimecraft because: added more links

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Very nice footage...

Looks genuine to me...

Who knows...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Its a puppet , it also looks familiar to me ...it reminds me of the videos from hoaxer ThePolishedKnob .

The following footage was captured by two military officers while investigating a UFO crash site in 1982

That would mean the footage was shot on video tape .... that video does not look right , it looks like digital to me so not from 1982 ....Hoax .

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

But...but...I thought you wanted to BELIEVE!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Wrong aspect ratio / characteristics for the time it claims it was made.

Similar work on the same channel here:

Is just persons having fun I suspect.

Edit: *Shakes fist* damn you gortex! You use time machine and post exact same thing before me. >.>

edit on 29-1-2013 by Pinke because: linkfix

edit on 29-1-2013 by Pinke because: Edit

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

But...but...I thought you wanted to BELIEVE!

I do believe ... I believe its a Hoax

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
oh look...it's that video again...
sigh...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
wah, you guys gotta have better arguments than aspect ratio. That ain't it. I can take and video crop an original 640 x 480 video and make it fit 720 x 480 no prob. Do it all the time on old VHS transfers. The result though will be a zoomed in picture, with 640 pixels expanded to 720, and the 480 vertical remaining the same, assuming you are going to fill the screen.

Point being, come up with a better argument before you call hoax on any video.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Its the ghost of Mr. Rogers!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So this is how an encounter with military and an alien will take place?

I think not.. with the sound of helicopters, lights and voices that alien would have been out of there.. When that happened the M16's would have come out and chopped the little fella clean in half.. The body would have been taken to an underground facility all soldiers involved ( that couldnt be trusted) would have died from mysterious deaths, The video would be destroyed and we would be none the wiser..

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yeah my first impression is definitely hoax. It's pretty easy to pick as a hoax I think... everything about it is suspicious. Length, quality, position of alien, movement of alien, camera work, etc...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Its fake a person in a alien suit. If not why didnt they pursue it? I mean its naked what can it do to them?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This has hoax written all over it. I cannot comprehend how any intelligent adult can watch this video and truly believe it's genuine; especially if you have years of ATS under your belt. Just my opinion.

Title is very misleading, btw. I think a question mark could easily fix that...

Edit: You've earned a star for editing the title, much better.

edit on 1/29/2013 by goochball because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Those dubbed in helicopter noises are hilarious! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how they circled the obvious thing we're all looking at, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Don't even get me started on them trying to link me to other fake videos just to get their view count up....

I believe there is life out there, and I believe they make an appearance or two every so often. But, this is just...bad. I cannot in good judgement buy into this video. It's a farce.

Keep your eyes peeled though, the real deal will come to light.

edit on 29-1-2013 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

This has hoax written all over it.

I agree and here is why(going from embedded youtube link alone):

The military would never have let this video slip, period, it would have been destroyed. Sure, maybe an NDA, but when you're talking information of this magnitude? Those soldiers would be dead, simple as that.

Secondly, look at the thing. It's a guy in a rubber suit, it looks exactly what it should look like when it moves, if it's a slender guy or girl, in a rubber suit. This is probably why it's from the waist up.

As with another poster, I suggest this is digitally shot footage. I've uploaded, oh, maybe over a thousand videos to youtube starting from various formats and qualities. and let me tell you, you are not going from VHS or DAT tape to youtube with that much clarity, you aren't, it's not happening.

Think about this, supposedly from the 80s. Anyone still have a VCR? Go find a home video from, hell 1995, and see how crystal clear it is. Exactly, it will be faded, degraded, will have artifacts and and those vertical and horizontal lines and stretches that anyone old enough to remember VHS and BETA, will surely remember playing with the tracking to try to adjust them.

Yet this video, supposedly of a real live alien, is in mint condish.

Not buying it, at all, looks too much like those other hoaxed videos using adobe aftereffects to give them that analog tape look. They didn't even bother with this one. I'd like to see the original tape.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join