It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabotage! Key Iranian Nuclear Facility Hit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Remembering the mine rescue in Peru a couple years back, I wonder if their's any hope to rescue the people in this base?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Ok,

Thanks for the tip, but...... It was posted under current affairs and was on the home main page for about 4 days, then a mod moved me, (not quite sure why)

I can asure you, I might not have many numbers after my name but I know how to post!

Rant over,

Anyway, good thread, this needs getting out there more, something is def happening here, just seems Iran want to push it under the carpet.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phatdamage

Sorry I missed it, and although my comment was thrown out towards you, I really was aiming at the mod that moved your thread if that had been the case...but I couldn't just assume ( as I'm trying to do things out of character this week)

Also, this post is an attemt to bump the thread..why is this getting so little attention!?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Agreed, this is big news, but it just struggles to get going, booth mine and this thread have been main page but not top story,

It's like people are attempting to cull in information, which tells me us on ATS should be on this with full backing,

Message to mods please move this or mine to main page!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join