It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Kinkajou eats a banana... Cops Repeatedly Kick Man After Subduing Him With Stun Gun.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
Must be so brave of them to kick a guy when he is down.....

Politicians love doing that as well to us.

Kicking the American people while they are down...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
It is as if you have an axe to grind because you got a speeding ticket one day from a dork cop so you feel you need to prejudge someone else's alternative reasoning and now hate all cops.
Prejudice= to pre-judge.

It is if you have an axe to grind because your wife was beaten and mugged one day by a dork criminal so you feel the need to prejudge someone else's alternative reasoning and now hate all people who find themselves getting arrested.

Prejudice=to pre-judge

Kettle, meet pot.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

No I said 'if' that is the same guy, not to beat them all.

Anyway, cute Kinkajou!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wow... have you seen the 2nd and 3rd cop?

2nd fat fuk could not even run probably, looks like he was struggling to breath, started kicking him.. like a fat kid that ran and found an unsupervised ice cream truck.

Anyway, the punishment: suspended with pay.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I became a member of "policeone.com" while going threw the process of becoming an officer, and I still like to read some of the comments that are posted on this site to gage the mentality of other officers. I have to say that after reading what the other officers have to say it makes me sick! It truly does. I realize that it is not fair to label every officer a "bad apple" but I now feel Most of them are! That is right MOST!! This is one example in my opinion that is inexcusable! But yet we have officers on this site (you can only post if you are a officer) making comments of this nature:

--"While attempting to secure the suspect, I observed several large aggressive snakes appear from underneath the suspect. I immediately began kicking the snakes away out of fear for my safety. While kicking the snakes, I inadvertently made contact with the suspect's face on several occasions."

Hopefully a paragraph similar to this was in each of their reports. I guess it's plausible since the guy didn't make a complaint.....yet. Otherwise it probably is not going to end in their favor unfortunately. 30 years of service can(hopefully not) be destroyed just like that.

--I know where this is going. File 13, baby! Fold it, shred it, chuck it, burn it, and to the person who tried to get the cops in trouble for nothing.............S*^& it!

--No victim, no crime.

I mean really? If this is what is being said between officers how the hell can you tell me that they are there to "protect and serve" or say they don't have a "us vs. them" mentality.

Don't think that when the time comes for them to make the choice of wether or not to follow orders, don't think for one minute that they are going to be on your side, because they are not, and you better be ready to submit to there demands and have your head kicked in or be at peace with fighting back. Just make sure if you choose the latter you aim for the head and are ready to die for your liberty.

I no longer have respect for the "thin blue line"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join