It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why us Mericans don't need guns for protection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
We have Chuck

"Chuck Norris was once charged with three attempted murders in Boulder County, but the Judge quickly dropped the charges because Chuck Norris does not "attempt" murder."

"A bulletproof vest wears Chuck Norris for protection."

"There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live."

What now?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

Here in the UK we had a man harder than Chuck but chuck can have the title now because BIG DADDY AKA Shirley Crabtree is dead RIP
He was the hardest man ever to have lived.

Showing my age now

edit on 26-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

i went to see big daddy fight giant haystacks at a leisure centre not to far away
i was only young but i can still remember it

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Not only chuck but Canadians felt you needed extra protection so we happily send you the bieber

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by darknewt

Snap I was only about 5 or 6 and me Gran took me to see him fight Giant haystacks, I loved it and me Gran hit him with her handbag as Giant walked in

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

lol Wrong. If anything, if you take the opinion of most of my fellow Canadians to task, most would agree that Bieber is the one that's in need of protection from us lol. He is not exactly loved by anyone over the age of 20 up here. In all seriousness, though, Chuck wouldn't stand a chance against the Vandoos lol. They'd make him into their christmas turkey.

new topics

top topics

join