It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In malpractice case, Catholic hospital argues fetuses aren't people

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorBeauchamp
reply to post by NarrowGate

All you have shown is that you can regurgitate programmed cliched talking points.

I will be waiting on that U2U. All you have shown is a rebellious spirit, and quite a bit of pride.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If it wasn't so sad it would be funny that this Roman Catholic has been doing the very things, like judging, that he/she/it tried to tell me NOT to do, and has been using exactly the kind of hypocritical, self righteous judging that Jesus says NOT to use in Matthew 7.

Why, the Roman Catholic even judged souls by saying he/she/it knew of friends that were in heaven, while false accusing me of judging souls when I did nothing of the kind.

Talk about hypocrisy and doublestandards, the Roman Catholic religion has been full of them since the Dark Ages.

But can the Roman Catholic see his/her own hypocrisy?

No, Roman Catholics are blinded by pride.

And because the Roman Catholic religion is opposed to God, Christ, and Christ's Church.

Like I said, REPENT!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate

reply to post by NarrowGate

All you have shown is that you can regurgitate programmed cliched talking points.

I will be waiting on that U2U. All you have shown is a rebellious spirit, and quite a bit of pride.

Come here tomorrow:

forums.carm.org...

In reality, it is Roman Catholicism that is possessed by a rebellious spirit and has been since the Dark Ages.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorBeauchamp

Last time I will reply to you. My brother was murdered while holding the door for a group of highschoolers to get inside before they themselves got hit. He was the last one in, and on the way in got shot in the head.

That is what we call Baptism by Blood. It is real. You are ego tripping. U2U or nothing.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Still can't keep your word can you?

That's 19 times now.

Roman Catholic pride won't allow Roman Catholics to be honest and keep their word.

So, come here and lets see if you can think instead of regurgitating programmed cliched talking points.

forums.carm.org...
edit on 28-1-2013 by JuniorBeauchamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Last time I will reply to you.

Why should anyone believe that when you've said it 19 times before.

Go read the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" and learn it's lesson.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Last time I will reply to you. My brother was murdered while holding the door for a group of highschoolers to get inside before they themselves got hit. He was the last one in, and on the way in got shot in the head.

That is what we call Baptism by Blood. It is real.

And it is a just another false teaching of the apostate Roman Catholic religion that is opposed to God, Christ and Christ's Church.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You are ego tripping

In reality, the direct opposite is the case.

forums.carm.org...

Come on. You don't have it in you. You would be in way over your head, just like you are now.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You are ego tripping

In reality, the direct opposite is the case.

forums.carm.org...

Come on. You don't have it in you. You would be in way over your head, just like you are now.

Just had to re post this. Hopefully someone will see the wisdom in it...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Their hypocrisy is astounding! What a bunch of jerks..... They screwed up, and three people died, and now they want to pretend two were not people? I guess their money matters more than any stated principles. Well, God sees, and God hears. Those people, no matter what the courts decide, will face a real day of reckoning. I hope they lose millions on this case.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
They don't consider it as human? I thought they were pro-life?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by topobserve3

Apparently, they are only "pro-life" when it suits them, and doesn't cost them anything. Sickening. I really am hoping for some responses from Catholic members, condemning this action on the part of that Catholic hospital.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Apparently, they are only "pro-life" when it suits them, and doesn't cost them anything. Sickening. I really am hoping for some responses from Catholic members, condemning this action on the part of that Catholic hospital.

If their intent is to protect their money.

If the court rules the baby to be a person on the other hand......

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I totally agree the hospital is being hypocritical, monumentally and significantly.

State law or not...the Catholic hospital does not have to use that argument and shouldn't be fighting the father when his 2 children WERE allowed to die irresponsibly. They chose to use it as a part of their defense because they would have been responsible to the father for the lives of his twins. It appears the definition of when life begins can change when it is convenient to the Church or when money is involved.
edit on 4-2-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Argument reversed:
Catholic Hospital Reverses: Won’t Argue Unborn Baby Not a Person

They came to realize their mistake (after a stern talking to from the Diocese of Denver), and won't be using the argument any longer.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonChild02
Argument reversed:
Catholic Hospital Reverses: Won’t Argue Unborn Baby Not a Person

They came to realize their mistake (after a stern talking to from the Diocese of Denver), and won't be using the argument any longer.

Interesting update. I guess there was no chance of setting a precedent here.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

If their intent is to protect their money.

If the court rules the baby to be a person on the other hand......

Big "if"! It would be great if that is how things turn out, but I have a hard time thinking hat is their motive. Maybe I am too jaded.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join