It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Difference Does It Make At This Point?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hi ATS

Reviewing Hilary Clinton's recent comments regarding the terror attack in Bengazi has sprang a bit of an awareness about our world and the obvious mindset of our leaders (controllers).

Hey Hilary, Bengazi, Bengazi, Bengazi, Bengazi, Bengazi - hey guess what, Hilary, it hasn't been swept under the carpet yet, so I hope you and everyone else in the WH has something intelligent to say, oh wait, you still don't, not then, not now.

What difference does it make at this point?

What difference does it make if a few people get killed during war times, it's a war right? People are going to die, so what difference does it make.

What difference does it make if innocent bystander civilians are killed by US drones in foreign countries, we're in a war right? People are going to die, so what difference does it make who they are and how it happens? It's just a few hundred to thousands of people. Collateral damage, we always produce more people, we have lots of people. What difference does it make?

What difference does it make if we execute a false flag on the world trade center and thousands die? We got what we wanted during out agenda, so what difference does it make? It's less food to put on the table and we are quite populated anyways. We'll save some money and they will erect new buildings anyways.

What difference does it make if we prescribe brain-altering medications to our general populous without first knowing their long-term effects and possible severe side affects that can destroy lives and tear familias apart? We're making a total killing off of it. More money - win win. They choose to take the medication anyways, and we "somewhat" make them aware of the danger on the papers and labels their receive during consultations? There's no way we can feel guilty about this because of that. We cannot be responsible *puts on blindfold and earmuffs* Oh yeah, and did I mention we're making a killing off of it? so what difference does it make?

What difference does it make if we infringe deeper on internet and real world privacy of the citizens of the United States? We will gather so much intelligence information and be able to keep tabs on the majority of the population. Oh yeah, and we'll make a killing financially because we can follow their consuming financial habits and know what to invest in immediately and for the future, yeah, we'll make so much more money. So what difference does it make? We have already been infringing on privacy for decades, little by little to squeeze our way in deeper and deepyer, and we know we're getting really good at it and are creating more efficient, sneakier ways to do so. This is great, who cares about their privacy they have already been laying down on their backs and allowing it, so what difference does it make now if we infringe even deeper over the years right?

What difference does it make if we ban guns, we have guns because we are elite and governmental persons, and we'll always get to have guns to protect ourselves and out families, so what difference does it make if we don't allow everyone else to have them? Doesn't affect me any. They won't be allowed to protect themselves against government tyranny, Oh sh*t, they know we're tyrant, we can't let them shield themselves from this or we will be less powerful and have less control over them, No, no we can't have this, what difference does it make if we take their gun freedoms anyways? *shrugs* They don't need them anyways if they're not doing anything wrong. *cough* Win win for us, doesn't matter anyways. If this ban passes, we can create more agendas and excuses to ban some more stuff, because what difference would it make at this point anyways?

Add a few more billion dollar deficit to the government debt? What difference does it make at this point anyways? *laughs* Like we're going to pay it back any time soon, or ever. *hahaha*
We'll just have the citizens of the US pay more into the taxes and work like slaves at full time,40- 50 hour a week jobs, causing a lower quality of life and emotion and physical ailments in the process. It won't make a noticeable dent in the welfare of the economy or debt, but at least we can make some of them feel like they are making a difference, and that the system is working out in everyone's favor keeping things running smooth, just that "some" is all we need to convince to keep the system in place. Yeah, we're totally good to go! ...No worries.... we're still getting a more-than-necessary salary to remain nice and comfortable. Government elite: It hurts? Really? That's weird because I don't feel a thing! *hahaha*

And don't get me started with the media. Keep smirking and smiling maniacally during completely useless and counter-productive political debates when the other person is talking, vice-versa, your true colors (ego, arrogance, ignorance ) are showing, and everybody can see them! But I am sure you don't care, because what difference does it make at this point anyways? Maybe someone should humble you out, and let you know it's not all about you, and you don't always need to feel "right" in every situation and make it known to everyone, but rather humbly make a difference thorough understanding and caring, oh and actual ACTION, instead of writing things off on paper and then sitting back in your chair with your arms folded twiddling your thumbs. But no, that's not on your list of agendas, because what difference would THAT make? Screw that huh. What a silly, silly idea.

Regards,

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Already a thread about this!

It is one of the top most threads talked about right now.

Please use the search feature!

It's true!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Hilary's comment is mentioned once in the Bengazi Context. My thread branches off from that story, in tern, creating a completely separate thread with a completely separate context. But thank you for the heads up.

edit on 24-1-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

Hey Hilary, Bengazi, Bengazi, Bengazi, Bengazi, Bengazi - hey guess what, Hilary, it hasn't been swept under the carpet yet, so I hope you and everyone else in the WH has something intelligent to say, oh wait, you still don't, not then, not now.

I had my TV on for about 2 hours before I had to leave to work on Wednesday. I tried flipping through Fox, Cnn, and Msnbc.....and they were all doing live feed from the hearing. Out of hours of this, all I got was basically..."Well, it's in the past but we should have done something different."

The Bengazi attack was months ago. What happened just a few days ago? The Algeria hostage situation. More of our citizens were killed.

What exactly is our current administration doing to stop this? How many people has the US government gone after and taken out for the Bengazi attack? Well, we do know who attacked us on Sept. 11, 2012, right? It's been a few months now, shouldnt of been too hard for our government to figure out.

What is our response to the hostage crisis in Algeria? Are we going after those who planned the attack? Obviously, since the attack in Algeria happened in the same region, we must have our best of the best on the job tracking down these guys.
edit on 24-1-2013 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2013 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

This thread is in a different forum which IS ALLOWED!

Before you tell others to use the search function read the terms and conditions!

And this thread is well thought out and well written!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

i agree with some of what you're saying but....

you're taking a statement that was already out of context, and applying it to stuff having absolutely nothing to do with it. see i can do it to.

what difference does it make if i blow up the world?
what difference does it make that a third of the worlds population are starving?
what difference does it make that the alien overlords secretly rule our planet?

I mean, COME ON hillary clinton!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lldd182

It is out of context but... kinda isn't. She apparently doesn't think it matters anymore about getting justice or closure on the deaths of these people, that it wouldn't make a difference anyways. So.. I wonder what else she doesn't think would make a difference anyways at this point? If her logic is concluding her to believe that something as serious as what happened in the middle east doesn't matter anymore, her judgement about other relevant issues is questionable at best. It seems our government leaders aren't taking a lot of action on many matter that still matter and aren't being taken care of.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
In any case, she has history of poor judgement about her choice of words. She's cold and pretty evil-hearted. She's in the hot seat and up for ridicule. If she wants to wear big girl pants in a big girl position in this country she better start acting like a big girl and not a heartless and utter fool. I have no sympathy for her. I've heard enough.

With how much experience she has I'm appalled that she obviously doesn't know better to control what she says outloud with millions of people listening. It's her slip up and she doesn't deserve any room for slip ups in front of the whole nation. It's her poor mistake and it was a doozey of a mistake, especially seeing how millions of people are dissatisfied with the state of our nation right now, one of the worst things she could have said... She just said. It's the last thing people want to hear right now is "What difference does it make at this point." She should be more conscious of what she says or face the belt and take it as expected. No more slaps on wrists for these people and their carelessness.
edit on 26-1-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join