It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton - "what difference does it make at this point"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

we basically got caught selling guns to the rebels with an agent that was there on "vacation" then made into an ambassador, and agents died (or were left to die to close the loopholes and lose ends)

we basically got caught selling guns to the mexican druglords, and agents died,

he used exec powers to keep people out of trouble, and backed those involved with at the embassy shooting so no heat would come down on them.

im not placing blame where blame isnt due. you dont think he is to blame/ or has part of the blame on his hands?

this has nothing to do with left right, dem, repub, the man is a scum bag

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Its easy to figure out. Libyans want the USA out of their country and if you think the date 9/11 is a coincidence, think again. They used that date for a reason.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Kind of hard for the administration to figure out what happened and make sure it doesnt happen again if the only info they're getting is "what difference does it make at this point?"

I'd have to assume the reason they're asking the question is so they can figure out what happened and make sure it doesn't happen again.

I think they know exactly what happened.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton says "what difference does it make at this point."

And I ask: what difference does Hillary Clinton make?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is an important thread and I hope her words are analyzed further. It's terrible how she's making it out to be the equivalent of an auto accident.

Not to derail, but check out the second video in this article: www.weeklystandard.com...
I don't think it looks like Hillary. After all, she was MIA for a while with her mysterious fall and blood clot situation. I honestly think it could possibly be a body double. Even the sound of her voice is different. I don't know. Maybe this is nothing, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

No. No. NO NO NO NO NO NO. Just friggen NO!!!!!! I refuse to have this interesting thread on dissecting this hearing, be hijacked by another ridiculous unfounded nut theory. Im sorry. But JUST SAY NO!

Then leave!

Please leave!

Not your thread!

Please leave now.
edit on 1/24/2013 by IceHappy because: My text was entered in the quote fixed

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I think one of the fundamental flaws with politicians, at least this information makes
me think this, is that they seem to think they can simply say whatever they want
and never be held accountable, they also seem to think their choices and decisions
are above reproach, this attitude is why there is such a chasm between the politicians
and your average joe or joette, we want answers, we want the facts, we want and
deserve to know the things being done in our name across the sea and even here
in our own backyard, its just like the fast and furious scandal, they will simply do
what they want then change laws and apply pressure to ensure they cannot be
brought to task for being an accomplice to murder...... SICK it just makes me SICK.

I am about done with the they know best attitude many seem to take, if these fools
knew best things might actually work, i want term limits in every office, i want thorough
vetting of EVERY campaign donation and back woods deal, i want these people to be
held accountable when they break the law!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Link to article

Obama: “I locked up a guy who made a movie about Mohammed.” Emir: “That’s nothing, I locked up a poet who insulted me.”

edit on 24-1-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

And now, we await the promulgation of Al Queda from Al Gorezeera
edit on 24-1-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
There's a video out there on the web called " Walmart. the high cost of low price" Hillary is in it when she was really young. If you have a positive impression of her now. You want after watching that video. She, the same now as when she was young. A power hungry individual. Who thinks her shat don't stink.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Many here talk about elections 2016...
THERE WILL BE NO ELECTIONS IN 2016...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had the last elections EVER in 2012... unfortunately!
Don't you get it?
Black president has always been depicted as the LAST PRESIDENT by most Hollywood producers.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
My favorite question was when she was asked if we sold weapons to Turkey, it was asked, the answer was "I don't know", then the chime back was "we'll never know" and the hearing moved on. Those little blurbs like that are very revealing, make a mental note of the Turkey reference for a future 'aha moment'.
Hillary's first shark jump went pretty much un-noticed, this was simply turning a period into an exclamation point after the phrase 'career over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe
Why let the truth get in the way of some GOP fool trying to twist facts to score cheap polly points, ...

I'm not a member of the GOP. And I'm not a fool.
I have stated time and time again that Hillary is a very bright and very qualified person.
I have stated time and time again that SHE should be POTUS and not Obama.

Hillary's emotions came out and her true feelings showed.
I believe it's because of the concussion.
She's usually MUCH better at these things ....

That being said .. she's trying to brush off finding out what really happened.
Her 'lets move forward' plea was silly.
The only way to move forward is to find out exactly what happened so it wont' happen again.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
My previous post was censored for some queer reason so I repost my opinion:

Hillary Clinton is, in my opinion, a liar and a bad actress. She thinks she is above the law or immune from it.

She is the worst kind of human being, and I use the term with difficulty because she doesn't deserve it.

She should never hold public office again. Anyone who would put such a creature in control of others again is a complete and utter fool. She just blew off the murders of four people to cover her own rearend.

There isn't a humanitarian bone in that body. To Hillary, power is all that matters.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hey Hills,

Any good leader worth their salt in honesty and respect would know that in order to not repeat something, first one must face the truth head on rather than dodge and lie about it, then come out and say "it doesn't matter now".

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
It was clear that Hillary was going to lie through her teeth.

That's the job of the Secretary of State. She lies for a living. So I'm not surprised that she would just brush off any questions regarding responsibility and reporting in the aftermath. They don't really care that it did happen, they are only sorry it happened on their watch and they want to make damn sure nobody but those dead get the blame.

It's pathetic really.

~Tenth

I'm sure Condi Rice passed on a few tips to her. Then again, Hills never needed any help with learning how to lie.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I hear her talking. . . . .

But she's not saying much.

It's possible that we will learn that she did in fact know about the cables.
Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by beezzer
I hear her talking. . . . .

But she's not saying much.

It's possible that we will learn that she did in fact know about the cables.
Time will tell.

Of Course she knew,

Cables sent and sorted by level of importance, Hillary would have us believe there are to many cables to go through, that's nonsensical,

Of course a cable sent to the department would be sorted, and one this important would have top priority.
www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
As far as live monitoring, Hills denied live feed in her answers today.

But facts dispute that. Technically it wasn't sent to WH, but it was monitored real time by DOD.

Live video from a drone flying over the U.S. Consulate during the Sept. 11 terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, was monitored at a Defense Department facility, but was not fed to the White House, senior officials say.

The Obama administration has declined to respond to media requests for details about who was watching the live video, but a senior defense official told The Washington Times that “the surveillance aircraft captured footage of events on the ground” and “it wasn’t available that night at the White House.”

The officials said the “overhead footage was available at a DOD location,” and they declined to comment further. Read more: www.washingtontimes.com... Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

No. Facts do not "dispute" Clinton's statments, testimony and multiple independant investigations have shown that thier was no "live feed" to either White House or State Department.

When they say the footage was available "live" at a "DOD location"..what are you confused about. The real-time drone footage was an asset for tactical Spec Ops...for both planning and execution of operations to extract the Embassy Personel. How to get in...how to get out...where the bad guys are...Are the bad guys mixed with bystanders? Whats going on etc. The Secretary of State and WH don't formulate real-time Spec-Ops strategy...Spec-Ops does.

There is no contradiction in Hillary stating that the WH and State Department didn't have a "live feed" but an undisclosed DOD location did. Hillary and the President didn't need live feed, DOD and Spec ops did ...to strategize on what to do. From the first attack to all survivors being extracted amidst an ongoing terrorist attack took 1 hour and 15 minutes. Would they like to have been able to get in and out in less time and save the ambassador...YES...are they figuring out what could have been done differently?...Yes...

But you and the GOP at large claiming that Clinton, FBI, CIA, DOD hasn't repeatedly and in detail answered those questions...to claim that multiple GOP led investigations haven't substantiated her answers...Is pure political BS and using the death of Americans for frankly Presidential Election Political purposes. It is dishonest, BS...
edit on 24-1-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I have a lot of respect for Paul.

One comment that got me was a senator stating Hillary had done so much to repair Americans image to the world, or words to that affect.

Say what?

Looking over the results of the Arab spring, the region is more unstable then ever.

The United States has aligned itself with the jihadist.

Kerry should fit in just fine.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Indigo5

No, I don't see a difference.....the point trying to be made about what she said is, you can't ignore why it happened if you want to stop it from happening again.

You need to know a cause in order to change the effect.

Cause?

(a) Protestors...People in the middle east mad at the USA
(b) Terrorists...People in the middle east really mad at the USA

So she can investigate why people in the Middle east don't like us....

OR

She can investigate how peopele who don't like us managed to breach security, attack a consulate and kill Americans...and what we can do differently to prevent it from happening in the future.

How much honest logic are you willing to sacrifice to partisan politics? Willing to politicize the death of Americans to take swipes at a potential 2016 candidate?

the Accountability Review Board led by Ambassador Pickering and Admiral Mullen

I have accepted every one of their recommendations — and I asked the Deputy Secretary for Management and Resources to lead a task force to ensure that all 29 of them are implemented quickly and completely… as well as to pursue additional steps above and beyond those in the Board’s report.

Our task force started by translating the recommendations into 64 specific action items. All of these action items were assigned to specific bureaus and offices, with clear timelines for completion. Fully 85 percent are on track to be completed by the end of March, with a number completed already.
We are taking a top-to-bottom look, and rethinking how we make decisions on where, when, and how our people operate in high threat areas, and how we respond to threats and crises.

blogs.wsj.com...

On and on it goes...Sec. Clinto seems to be the only one at that hearing actually DOING ANYTHING...while the GOP are thinking about winning an election in 2016 and how to exploit the death of Americans.

edit on 24-1-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join