It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have survived ATS for two years, two days ago..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just wanted to say I just realized two days ago was my two year anniversary. I wanted to say thank you SkepticOverlord et. al for struggling and sticking in there and making ATS what it is today. I looked at it several yesrs ago seeing it mentioned on fark.com. I thought wow wtf!!!

Today I read daily. If I want to see a more circumspect point of view I come to these illustrious halls of flame.

I think it is the most serious and respectable independent media forum out there; all kidding aside.

I appreciate this site, you folks, and i pray for the well being of all of you even shills and trolls in these uncertain times.,

Respectfully, Sir Jun le Gun

edit on 17-1-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Mine will be in a couple of weeks.
What prompted you to join?

Mine was a bunch of birds died and I woke up.

Beebe,Arkansas----Revisited

Last January,a chill was sent up my spine on news that there had been a massive bird die off in Beebe,Arkansas. Could this be the beginning of the end of the world?
That was my thinking at the time. I searched frantically for an answer for a month.
Then,I came across ATS. I immediately signed up,logged on,and was swept away with all the info here. My original reason for my search for the truth was quickly directed to the many things posted here,and so,I forgot about it.
So,now,I feel I have come full circle,and I want to further research the origins of the "light bulb" going off in my head.

new topics

join