It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones to Glenn Beck: ‘Thomas Jefferson would spit on you’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Who cars about tone anyway? Its the well spoken good tone types that know how to softly blow smoke up your a## that are the ones to watch out for.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Do a better job of educating people yourself... Oh, wait...

For the record, I’m not a huge fan of Alex Jones. I don’t listen to his radio show regularly. I just can’t fathom why he cops so much abuse. Damned if you do and damned if you don’t, it would seem. At least he’s trying to make a difference and, like 99.99% of web based businesses, they need an income to keep themselves running and maintain the resources to deliver whatever it is that they do. Do you reckon if all the advertising dollars escaped ATS that the site owner would keep it running? Not a chance... And if he did, I’d hazard a guess the site would deteriorate very quickly... Further and faster than it already is. By the way, how do you reckon all the ‘alternative news’ sources are still running? Like Rense.com. They all advertise and sell their own stuff.

ATS has their own shop page www.cafepress.com... ... Go on, attack everything else, not just one person.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join