It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman's poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Married White Male, Protestant, with children. Early 40's. Graduate degrees.

I Will vote for Bush. Frau Dr. will vote for Bush. Our neighbors, our hair stylist, our plumber will vote for Bush. My parents will vote for Bush. (Frau Dr.'s parents won't vote because they don't live here.)

I have one brother who is undecided. He still smokes pot, and wishes that he didn't have a job where he had to show up on time. The rest of my family except for a cousin, plan to vote for Bush.

Most people I know who work for a living say they plan to vote for Bush. Everyone in the commodities and securities industries (and I talk with them daily) plan to vote for Bush. I think he will win by an even bigger margin this time. My main concern is that his opponents will refuse to believe that ANYONE voted for him.

[edit on 28-10-2004 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm a 20 year old white male, and Christian. I will vote for Bush on Tuesday. Oh yeah, and that comment made by slank, i think it was your name, very unnecassary.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm MaskedAvatar.

I'm not voting for Bush.

He's an incomplete moron.

His administration has delivered a disaster through Iraq that leaves Vietnam in its wake in terms of stupid foreign incursion and strategic mismanagement. But this time it is coupled with the worst form of corrupt crony capitalism.

The Bush administration has plunged the USA into decades of economic misery and a most difficult path to healing foreign relations.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally Posted by....me!
Oh..and please...one more thing . If you have any respect for my forum, no going into off-topic Bush-hater rhetoric. Same goes for Kerry please. None of..."I'm not voting for Bush because he is a complete moron who completely f-ed up in Iraq and plunged the world into blahdi blahdi blahdi blah."

-Thank you

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I'm MaskedAvatar.

I'm not voting for Bush.

He's an incomplete moron.

His administration has delivered a disaster through Iraq that leaves Vietnam in its wake in terms of stupid foreign incursion and strategic mismanagement. But this time it is coupled with the worst form of corrupt crony capitalism.

The Bush administration has plunged the USA into decades of economic misery and a most difficult path to healing foreign relations.

hahaha. What can I say. Good job?

[Edited on 28-10-2004 by Herman]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hi. I'm Verdis Quo.

"Members all reply 'Hi Verdis!' Like they are in an AA meeting"

I'm a 17 year old Episcopalian male of undeterminable race. I have a job looking after little kids at an afterschool daycare. My poliitcal views vary, but I guess you could call me a 'moderate'. If I could vote, I'd would be voting for Kerry. I genuinely like Badnarik and and almost everything he stands for, and would vote for him, however, if I thought he had more of a chance. (I know, I know, typical excuse
) On the flipside though, I would be voting all Libertarian on a local level.

And that's I have to say about that.

Edit: SPEELinG ErroRz
Edit: More spelling, geez it's too late to be typing.

[edit on 10/28/2004 by Verdis Quo]

[edit on 10/28/2004 by Verdis Quo]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
White male 27 expat living in europe, highschool dropout with GED, no college degree, Married to a Romainian woman, christian non-denominational, voted bush a couple weeks ago.
Oh and BTW I'm one of those evil rich guys who makes more than 200k a year.
I have also created jobs for 300 people in the last 12 months alone.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
I have also created jobs for 300 people in the last 12 months alone.

You evil bastard!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
18, White/Indian/Asian(does Russian count? It is in Asia isn't it? And Indians came to America from Asia, so they just lost Asians) and am voting for the first time, and for Kerry. Why? he isn't Bush, and he has a chance to win if it isn't stolen again.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Bush supporters:

Me - White, 36, female, married, 4 children, Masters Degree but stay at home Mom by choice

Hubby - White, 36, married, male, 4 children, Bachelors degree, Creative Director

Jemison

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm. What does it mean when the majority of people that are voting for Kerry can't stop themselves from bashing Bush while making a simple post on their age, marital status and employment, even though they were asked a few times not to?

Jemison

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yeah, Jemison, it does say a lot haha. Dr_strangecraft, wasn't there more to your post? Did you edit some stuff out? Anyway, it's good that all those people are voting Bush

I originally set out to make this thread because someone commented on another board about the age, ethnicity, gender etc. of most Bush supporters. I think he said something like the most vocal were in their late teens and early twenties...non proffesional. Stuff like that. I think what I've learned (Not only from this poll) is that you really can't profile Bush or Kerry supporters.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Female, white hispanic, airline stewardess, Delta, Cape Cod Airlines, currently residing in Phoenix working for America West Reservations. 40's married with two sons.
Me=Kerry
Husband (50's) Kerry
Mother (70) Kerry
Kids 20's Kerry
brother 30's Kerry
sisters (younger) Kerry

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Female, white hispanic, airline stewardess, Delta, Cape Cod Airlines, currently residing in Phoenix working for America West Reservations. 40's married with two sons.
Me=Kerry
Husband (50's) Kerry
Mother (70) Kerry
Kids 20's Kerry
brother 30's Kerry
sisters (younger) Kerry

Hey that's cool, I live in Phoenix too. So does 27jd
. I bet we've even seen each other before!(At least me and 27jd have, since I just moved out of the area I found out he lives in about a year ago, and I still visit it frequently.) Too bad you're all voting for Kerry
. I think Bush has got AZ though.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
37, white, medical discharge USMC, electronics engineer�based on the polls here in Nevada I doubt I�ll vote for bush�probably Badnarik, we�ll see.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join