It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Sunspots Effecting Human Behavior?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Losing track of time, discovering gaps in sentences where you have misplaced words, time and space appear to be on a wobble, and the day simply disappears. According to one researcher these symptoms and a number of others, including feeling agitated and uneasy, are caused by solar flares.

www.sunlive.co.nz...

And I thought I was just getting older LOL

Interesting research and not that dumb an idea. Our brains run on electricity, so what effect would a good sized x flare do to our wiring?

Could a massive 40 x flare have reset human kind to forget all that we have known at times in history, forcing us to start again?

Any thought (that sunspots might not have erased)?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by winterkill
...Could a massive 40 x flare have reset human kind to forget all that we have known at times in history, forcing us to start again?

Any thought (that sunspots might not have erased)?

We would still have printed books full of our knowledge (although I suppose you would say we would lose the ability to read them)

As an aside and slightly off topic, ever increasing amounts of our knowledge is stored in "electronic books" rather than printed books. Even ignoring the danger of a flare wiping out that electronic knowledge, let's consider how that knowledge will be preserved for future archaeologists studying our century...

...Will archaeologists in 5000 years be able to access our libraries of knowledge, or will they look at (say, for example) a flash drive and have no idea what to even do with it?

edit on 1/11/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

in grant morrison's "the invisibles" he claims that sunspot activity does in fact influence people. as above so below

new topics

join