It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question to people who use Liposomal Vitamin C

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

I'm interested in making liposomal magnesium. If anyone has a recipe, I would love it! I've been deficient in magneisum for some time now and no matter how much I take, I can't bring my numbers up. I take Epsom salt baths, make magnesium spray so that I'm getting it transdermally and I take supplements. I know another woman in the same boat as me and she was finally able to improve her numbers with liposomal magnesium. If I can't figure out how to make it myself, I'll buy it like she does, but it's not cheap. I'd much rather just make it.

Thanks!

P.S. I'm looking for a recipe that doesn't include calcium.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

MystikMushroom
reply to post by snowspirit

In the shady bodybuilding underworld some guys will make their own intra-muscular injections. I won't give details as to how it's done -- but if done improperly, it can lead to abcesses.

Pharmaceutical injectable vitamins are dirt simple to get your hands on, and are cheap, too. I can't imagine bothering with making your own.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

MystikMushroom
reply to post by Toadmund

OR you could make your own transdermal delivery system....

It's possible to get vitamin C to absorb transdermally, but B12 is much too large a molecule. In the case of vitamin C, the amount you can absorb transdermally is minor.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

breezy300

Second, what is the recommended brand/source of either ascorbate acid or sodium ascrobate? I was using a brand that I now realize does not say that the ascorbic acid is GMO-free (meaning that it likely comes from GMO-free corn or rice).

Most ascorbic acid is produced by bacteria in fermentation tanks. You can get yeast to do it too,if you add a few extra chemicals.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join